17

Chapter Seventeen

Lily:

It was a normal school morning. I had to get up at 6:30am and got ready to get the bus at 7:30.
My alarm went off and I got out of bed to turned it off. I always put my phone somewhere further away so I had to get up and not fall asleep again.
Fez was still asleep next to me. Sometimes he would wake up with me but it was a long night and he was anxious. I was glad that he didn't wake up, he needed the sleep.

I sat in the kitchen eating breakfast. I was super tired and almost fall asleep but I managed to get up and brush my teeth and then got dressed.

"Lily?" Fez mumbled when I got my clothes out of his drawer.

"Yeah?"

"Is it already time for you to go?" He yawned.

"Yes..." I sighed.

"Okay... have a nice day." He smiled.

"Thanks. You should keep sleeping."

"Mhm..." He nodded.

"Bye Fez."

"Bye Lily. I love you."

"I love you." I stroke through his hair and kissed his cheek.

I was late and had to run to the bus, luckily I still made it in time.

"Oh hi." Kat looked surprised at me when I fell next to her on the seat.

"Hi."

"Why are you getting in here?" She asked.

"Oh ehm... I was at Fez's."

She looked me up and down. "Right. I see."

I didn't look at her and just smiled.

Kat chuckled.

Soon we arrived at school and separated to go to our lockers.
Over the week I noticed that Cassie had been looking very clean every morning and was extremely styled. I wondered why. It was the same this morning, she wore a velour two piece which looked like Maddy would own. I looked at her, she was looking back at Nate who gave her a short look. She smiled happily, I frowned.

"Lily." Maddy walked to me.

"Hi." I smiled and we walked to Cassie.

"Hey." Maddy smiled but noticed her appearance. She looked her up and down with a frown.  "Wait, why are- why..."

"Uhm my class is this way..." Cassie said and fast turned the other way.

Maddy and I looked after her, slow Maddy turned to me and looked questioning. I shrugged and we went to class. We had history.

As we were sitting in class, I got hot.
I underestimated the weather, it was already warmer than I thought. We were sitting in the back so I just pulled my hoodie over my head, under is I wore a black top with holes going across my chest.