Christmas Special (Hiiro)

"MERRY CHRISTMAS HIIRO!" At exactly 12:00am, I bolted to Hiiro's room.

"In my home town, we don't celebrate this thing called 'Christmas'...." Hiiro pondered.

"Then Let's celebrate it together! But let's just do that in the morning cause I wanna sleep..."

"Why did you stay up?" Hiiro wondered.

"It's Christmas!!! You better have the christmas spirit when I wake up!" I teased Hiiro.

"I didn't know there was a spirit here! I'll do my best to catch it for you!"

I sighed, "Just go to sleep Hiiro I'm so tired.."

I went back to sleep in my room, setting an alarm at 8:30am.

"Let's go to the movies today! I have two tickets for my favorite Christmas movie!" I handed Hiiro a ticket.

"So early in the morning? Is it that big screen TV you told me about?" Hiiro questioned.

"Yes! Let's go! Think of this as a date!!"

My favorite movie was showing, it was about a typical teen girl who falls inlove on Christmas.

"Yuki, I indeed confess that I certainly have feelings for you.."

"Rei! I love you forever! Don't leave me please!"

"I can't believe that her brother died for him! It turns out he didn't kill him!" Hiiro's eyes sparkled.

"I've watched this like 7 times already and it still never gets old!" I chuckled.

"I indeed confess that I certainly have feelings for you." Hiiro mumbled.

"HUH!? Wait! This is too sudden! I mean I accept your feelings because I do like you very much Hiiro.." I stuttered.

"Huh? That was a line from the movie..." Hiiro stared at me, confused. "You like me? Feelings? Romantic feelings?"

"Of course I do! You're so dense sometimes..."

"I had fun with you lots! And I feel the same way!" Hiiro smiled warmly.

—-

(End)

A/N
IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! I was planning to release it on the 26th but I was too busy!! I'm sorry!! Have a merry Christmas and a good new year!