Chapter 5

After Kenny tells his friends the entire story, they're left with their jaws on the floor. Until Kyle and Stan started shouted about how lucky Kenny was for getting a sugar daddy of all things, Cartman meanwhile was silent. Just glaring at Kenny in a fit of jealous rage.

"Dude this is such a golden opportunity! With you could-" Kyle cuts himself off, not wanting to mention Kenny's homelife and bring the mood down "You know... get away" he finishes. Trying to find a better way to fraise it.

"I know what you mean, and yeah" Kenny nods in agreement, planning to take full advantage of this new situation he's found himself in.

"So, is he hot?" Stan says, his Bisexuality showing a little.

"Why don't you determine that for yourself?" Says a voice coming out of nowhere, the four friends turn around to face the handsome stranger leaning against a very expensive black car. Well, stranger to Stan, Kyle, and Cartman that is.

"Oh! We didn't hear you arrive" Kenny exclaims, wondering how he snuck up on them.

"The maid told me where you went" (M/N) exclaims "So these are your friends?" He asks, looking at the three new faces.

"Well two of them are, the fat one is an asshole" Kenny growls, causing Cartman to shout back at him.

"AYE! I'm not fat, I'm big boned!" His outburst goes ignored by the other three, showing that this was a normal occurrence. Which made (M/N) a bit confused, why'd they hang out with him if they hated him so much?

"This is Stan, Kyle... and Cartman" Kenny introduces his friends.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all" (M/N) smiles "My name is (M/N) (L/N)" This caused Kenny's friends jaws to drop a second time.

"(L/N)!?!?" They shouted in unison.

"Like as in (Company Name) (L/N)?!" Kyle exclaims, and (M/N) nods.

"That's exactly right" (M/N) turns back to Kenny "I was actually here to bring you back with me, unless you'd rather stay with your friends" he watches Kenny look back at his friends. Debating with himself "Or maybe your friends would like to join us?"

The other three boys gasp and start nodding rapidly, making Kenny chuckle and rub the back of his neck "could they join us?"

(M/N) chuckles a bit "Of course!" he unlocks the car doors so the four could pile inside. (M/N) gets into the driver's side and starts the car, Kenny gets into the passenger seat next to him. Stan and Kyle noticed the loving look (M/N) gave their friend.

This made them happy; they were glad Kenny's life was finally starting to look up. Their deserved better than the life god, or Cthulhu, decided to give him. Cartman however was just marveling over the fancy car they were in.

"So where are we going actually?" Kyle asks

"Oh, that's right! I was planning on taking Kenny shopping" (M/N) exclaims, while also apologizing for not telling the boys where they were going in the first place.

"If we're going shopping, could I bring my sister Karen?" Kenny asks, hoping that (M/N) would say yes and even given the older man puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, we can! Just direct me to where you live so we can pick her up" Kenny thanks (M/N) profusely then starts telling him what turns to take and when until the car is parked just across the railroad tracks.

(M/N) made no comment about the location that Kenny lived in, but it was written over his face. But it wasn't disgust like the blonde expected. Instead, it was worry. Worry about Kenny, his situation, and his sister. Which again, for the blonde was a welcomed change.

As Kenny unbuckled (M/N) offered to accompany him to the front door, and the blonde could tell that from the look in (M/N)'s eye he wasn't going to take no for an answer, so reluctantly he nods his head in agreement.

Stan, Kyle, and Cartman watched from the car windows, the two walk to the house's front door together and Kenny knocks on it. In a spilt second the door yanked open, Kenny's mother stands there pissed and clearly drunk. Her expression changes when noticing (M/N) however.

"I'm just here to pick up Karen" Kenny announces, pushing past his mother and walking inside with (M/N) following him. The blonde searches the house before finding Karen inside her room crying, trying to hide herself from their parents' constant fighting.

While Kenny quickly brought Karen into his arms the father shows up out of nowhere, ready to shout abuse at his son. Only to stop his tracks when he sees (M/N). Both parents recognized the man and wondered he was doing with their son.

"What is someone like you doing with someone like our Kenny?" The mother asked, only to get ignored. Which of course made her mad, so she asks the question again, only this time she shouted it at him.

(M/N) only focused on Kenny and his sister, putting an arm around the blonde to shield him from his screaming parents. (M/N) walks Kenny and Karen out back to the car while Mr. and Mrs. Mccormick shout at them the whole way there.

They're voice become muffled once the car doors are closed, (M/N) wasted no time driving away. Kenny held Karen in his lap, trying to get her to stop crying. They hadn't hit her or anything but hearing all that fighting would make any child cry.

"Thank you (M/N) for going in with me" Kenny held Karen closer to his chest, he felt terrible for leaving her there alone.

(M/N) gives Kenny a kind smile "of course my dear" he keeps his eyes on the rode "let's forget about what happened and focus on our fun ahead" (M/N) says trying to lighten the mood, Kenny smiles and nods.

"You don't mind if I get something for Karen, do you?"

"Of course not! In fact, I'll be buying both of you an entire new wardrobe" (M/N) exclaims, which caught Kenny off guard. But (M/N) couldn't be talked out of it, either way Kenny really appreciated it. The rest of the car rode was quiet.

Kenny just stared out the car window, watching trees and other cars pass by them. Wishing to himself that this moment could last forever, just sweet quiet peacefulness with the few people in his life that cared about him.