Chap 1 part 1 Watchful eyes

WARNING ⚠: THIS STORY CONTAINS BLOOD, GORE, MURDER, STALKING, KIDNAPPING, YANDERE THEMES, DEATH THREATS, BULLYING, VIOLENCE, AND OBSESSION

I was an average girl who attended  high school and received decent grades. I didn't stand out much, but I didn't hide either. I had a decent reputation, and if I were partnered with one of the popular girls, she wouldn't say "ew" or be overly thrilled. Usually, I did all of the work. Sadly, my father passed away when I was three years old. He died while serving in the military.   Despite that, I get along fine with everyone. I'm just an average girl who had a crush on popular guys, I liked Kazuha. Of course, my love didn't go so far as to like killing or anything. I don't think anyone has a crush on me too. but recently, I've felt like someone has been stalking me. I sense watchful eyes when walking home alone, and I still feel them when I walk with a friend. When I walk with a guy, I start to feel a heavy aura, so I usually walk with my girl best friends.

-

I wake up feeling as though someone is watching me. I sit up from my slumber and the sunbeams on my face as I rub my eyes. I get ready for school and head downstairs. My mom greets me as she cooks breakfast. "Good morning, Y/N. I already made your breakfast." She places a plate of pancakes on the table. I sit down and start eating. After I finish, I place the plate in the sink, grab my backpack, and left the house.

As I walked to school, I felt someone's gaze on me. Suddenly, someone bumped into me from behind, causing me to fall. I turned around and saw Kazuha on the ground. "I-I'm very sorry!" I stammered. "You shouldn't be sorry, it was my fault for not looking where I was going. I should be the one apologizing," Kazuha replied. Kazuha offered me his hand, which I took and he helped me up. "I am very sorry," he said. "It's okay," I assured him. "I should walk you to school, especially with all the kidnappings that have been happening lately, unless you don't want me to," he offered. "No, no, you can walk me to school!" I accepted eagerly, not wanting to miss a chance like this. It felt like a dream come true.

Kazuha picked up his backpack from the ground and we started walking together. The feeling of being watched disappeared as we walked together, and I wondered if I was just being paranoid or if Kazuha had calmed me down. Questions raced through my mind as we walked. Suddenly, Kazuha spoke up, "Hey Y/N, are you alright?"

I didn't want to worry him or seem too vulnerable, but at the same time, I didn't want to lie. "Yeah, I'm alright," I said hesitantly.

Then, I realized that Kazuha knew my name, even though I had never introduced myself to him or talked to him before. "Hey, I never really told you my name," I said.

"Heizou mentioned you a couple of times," Kazuha explained. I was surprised to hear that Heizou had mentioned me. I saw other girls across the road looking at Kazuha, but I ignored them. An awkward silence fell between us. I looked down and could feel Kazuha's gaze on me.

"Sooo, uhh, what's your favorite food?" I asked Kazuha, trying to break the silence.

"I think fish is my favorite food. What's yours?" he replied.

I stayed silent for a moment, trying to think of my favorite food. "I'm not sure. I like dango, sushi, rice buns, and jade parcels."

"I've never tried jade parcels," Kazuha said.

"You should try them! They are very delicious!" I suggested.

We continued to talk about food until we arrived at school.

"Yeah, I've tried Dango before," Kazuha said, adjusting his school uniform. A group of boys then walked up to us. "KAZUHA, WHERE'S OUR COFFEE?!" one of them shouted. "You lost it, remember?" another one said. "Oh, sorry, I forgot about it," Kazuha said nervously while scratching his head.