2

As I slowly became more and more conscious my senses started coming back to me, I heard a sort of banging noise. wait what? I opened my eyes looking around I relaised my hands and feet were tied. whoever this was really didn't want me to get away as I was also in a wooden cage. my eyes landed on a large figure shaded by the darkness. why was it so dark? Like what is the point in working in the dark? How can this person see?? But also what the heck are they doing what is this person doing to create the banging noise. A large growl came from the area where the figure was and shortly after something metal was thrown against the wall creating a loud clang.

"Anger issues much?" I mumbled without thinking oh shit, if i could i would have slapped myself for being so stupid. Now, this very big very angry figure was walking towards me, as their feet hit the ground shaking it. whoever this is, is really freaking heavy to be shaking the ground like this. the figure stopped i heard a jingling probably because they were trying to find the right key for the gate lock.

"Maybe if you had the lights on then you could see which key is which" I said in a monotone voice decpite being scared of what was going to happen once they got to me. Growling they turned on a small lamp like thing even though all I could see was this persons hands, claws? Wait this person has claws? Great so this definently was not a human and just pissed it off, rest in peace to me. As this creature finally opened the cage I found myself pressing agains the corner of it and trying shrink myself as much as possible. The creature crouched down infront of me and grabbed my arm dragging me out, the tight grip will most likely leave a bruise also ow my poor feet, i mean my legs were tied together so my feet were literally dragging because i couldnt walk. (not that I could even if I wanted to I would me tumbling after this creature) once he slowed down i was pushed into a well lit room. i looked up slowley as a startled man spun around quickly.

"o-oh hello, uh who is this?" The man said in a somewhat fritened voice, oh and he was human. Great I was definately kidnapped by the government.

"my name is Y/N, nice to meet you I guess" I grumbled as I looked at the pretty scrawny man. My legs were cut free I tried to get up but quickly forced down as the being from before grabbed the rope around my wrists and cut the ropes. "can I get up now?" I was a bit annoyed but quickly shoved my annoyance down. I realised the man looking at me with wide eyes. He shook his head quickly.

"My name is wallace by the way" He helped me up and backed away quickly, scared of the creature behind me. I turned around taking in it's features it was at least six feet tall he had dreadlocks and was well built as if he exersised 15 hours a day, he had a bit of armor on his shoulder then I realised what he threw was a peice of his armor as it was obvious that there was supposed to be a chest plate that connceted with the shoulder pieces. He also had a pelt round the waist, a helmet or was it a mask? Whatever it was covering his face. Then the creature started to use a form of sign launguage? Too bad I dont know sign language i've been meaning to learn it. After a bit he then left I turned on my heels and gave wallace a questioning glance. "Right i'll fill you in."

And with that im done with this chapter. How did i do? If there is anything I can improve on, I would appreciate if you would tell me because im rather knew to this writing thing. Anyway have a good day/night/evening.