•22~You're in my heart~

❗️Warnings❗️
~Smut, hand and blow job, dirty talk, swearing~
___________________________________

–Tom's POV–

"Do you want me to help you with that?" Asked y/n and she bit her lips.
She glanced down at my boner then looked deep in into my eyes.
"Yeah, I would love that."
Y/n blushed really hard and looked down.
"I've never done that..." Y/n said.
"Don't worry love, I'll guide you." I smiled.
I parted my legs and patted the spot for y/n to sit, which she did. Y/n was looking at me and I could tell she was nervous.
"You don't have to do that y/n. If you don't want to do it then don't, it's okay." I told her.
"No, I want to do it. I-I'm just scared...that I would do it wrong." She admitted.
"Don't worry, I won't judge you and I'll help you."
"Okay." Y/n breathed out.
"Can I take my boxers off?"
"Yes." Y/n shook her head vigorously.
I smirked and took my boxers off. Y/n gasped and widened her eyes.
"I...you're-you're so...big." Y/n was shocked.
"Don't worry, it'll be okay." I reassured her.

I took y/n's hand in mine and approached it to my hard member. I looked into her eyes and she nodded. I wrapped her hand around my cock slowly and I bit my lips not to moan. Then I moved her hand up and down my length.
"Just like that." I told y/n.
I let go of her hand and y/n kept moving it without my help. I grabbed the sheets under my hands and gripped on them tight. Y/n was driving me crazy just like that.
"Should I go faster?" Asked y/n.
She sounded so innocent yet she was making me want to tell her dirty things.
"Yes." I moaned.
She moved her hand back and forth faster and it was like she had done this her whole life. She made me lose my mind. I had to hold myself not to finish in her hand.
"Do you want me to use...my mouth?" Y/n looked at me, not stopping her moves.
I groaned and closed my eyes.
"Yes." My voice was very deep.
Y/n opened her mouth and shoved the tip of my dick inside it. She licked it, damn slow and pushed my dick further in her mouth. She started to suck me and I couldn't help but grab her hair and pull them. I guided her moves with my hand in her hair and y/n moved her tongue perfectly.

"I'm so close..." I moaned. "I'm about to come. So you should pull away if you don't want it in your mouth."
Y/n just kept moving her head up and down on my cock. I couldn't hold it any longer, y/n was making me lose it all. I came in her mouth and moaned loudly. She swallowed every drop of my cum and there was a lot.
"Fuck." I groaned. "What are you doing to me?"
Y/n licked me for a while before she pulled away. There was a drop on her chin. With my thumb I put it back in her mouth and she liked my finger. I smirked.
"We should sleep now. I'm exhausted." I told y/n.
"Yeah me too."
Y/n smiled and lied down next to me. I stood up and put my boxers back. Y/n watched me as I pulled them up. I laid down next to her and she smiled. I smiled back before I engulfed her in my arms.
"I love you y/n."
"I love you Tom."
"Good night love, have sweet dreams."
"Good night."

–Y/n's POV–

My 18th birthday was full of first times. I got a boyfriend for the first time. I walked outside for the first time since the incident. I got letters for the first time. Tom saw me naked and touched me for the first time. I saw him naked for the first time. And I gave a blow job to a man for the first time. To conclude, my birthday was worth it and I'm glad that all those things happened. I was in Tom's arms in his bed. He had already fallen asleep but I was rethinking the amazing day that just passed by. My throat started to hurt a bit tho. Tom was so big. That was probably the reason of my pain. The taste of the cum was unusual. It was kinda bitter but I wouldn't mind to swallowing it again. I closed my eyes and smelled Tom's perfume. This smell had become my favorite one.

I woke up the next morning, still in Tom's arms. I wondered how his chest could be so ripped yet so comfortable to sleep on.
"Morning love." Said Tom.
"Morning!"
Tom bent down and kissed me. I returned the kiss and moved a bit to get more comfortable. Tom groaned but it only made me press down my hips on him. I felt Tom becoming hard. He pulled away, pressed his head on the pillow and bit his lips.
"I'm sorry." He said.
I blushed and got off of Tom.
"It's okay." I assured him even if I was embarrassed to get him hard that quickly.
"I'll go take a shower." Tom said and got off the bed.
"Okay."
Tom took some clothes and went out of the room. I headed downstairs to prepare the breakfast. I saw my presents that were still on the table. I walked towards them and took the letters. I would read them while preparing breakfast. I walked to the kitchen with the letters in my hand. I put them on the table before preparing breakfast.