Mashiho (💔 Miss You Mashi) (#1)

❤️

[Although he isn't in TREASURE anymore, both him and Yedam will be included in my TREASURE oneshots. We will also pretend he and Yedam never left. 😭 Miss you Mashi! ❤️]

You are at the school dance with your friends. What happens when your crush asks to dance with you?

Y/n: "Yahh!! I told you I don't want to go!" I whine to two of my best friends here in my room.

Yedam: "Come on Y/n. Just this once?"

Y/n: "But I don't have a date! I don't want to go alone!" I whine again as I lay on my back and cover my face with one of my pillows.

Junkyu: "None of us have dates though. You can hang with us Y/n-ah." He says as he pulls the pillow off of my face. "Please?" He asks before pouting. God, I can't resist that pout. I hesitated for a second before answering.

Y/n: "Fine! But I don't have anything to wear!" I whine again as I sit up.

Yedam: "Don't worry. I came prepared!" He says as he pulls out a purple box and hands it to me. "Open it." He says as I take it. I then look at him confused before I open the box and pull out a blue dress.

Y/n: "It's beautiful!" I say as I pull the dress out to look at it

Yedam: "And," he says adding on. "It's your favorite color and style."

Junkyu: "And here's this." He says as they hand me another box. I set the dress down and grab the box before opening it only to see a pair of heels.

 I set the dress down and grab the box before opening it only to see a pair of heels

Y/n: "God. I'm gonna die. I can't wear heels." I say as I pull the heels out of the box. "They are cute though."

Junkyu: "Well ppalli." He says pulling me up. "Get dressed. We don't have much time."

Y/n: "Fine. But!" I say making them look at me confused. "You guys owe me ice cream after this." I say and pout making them chuckle.

Junkyu: "Got it panda." He says and chuckles before patting my head. I then smile before making my way to the bathroom.