glenn rhee (smut)

Glenn felt the thick drops of sweat slide down his nose as he stabbed yet another walker through the fence. He squinted as he looked up at the guard tower in which his girlfriend occupied.

Turning to Carol and Carl, he let the two others on walker duty know he was going to get a new weapon. He was not. As everyone was distracted, Glenn made his way to his y/n's tower. They hadn't had alone time in forever, and the apocalyptic circumstances did nothing to help.

The old metal door creaked as he failed to surprise her, "Hey baby," He smiled and warped his hands around her waist, leaving soft kisses along her neck.

"Skipping fence duty to see me? How rebellious of you." She snickered as she turned to hold him.

As soon as the couple made eye contact their lips were on one another's. Glenn slid his hands further down her waist so he could take her ass firmly in his hands, causing y/n to move in closer to him and feel the beginning of his erection form in his tight jeans.

"Someone's eager" she managed to gasp out through their heated kiss.

"You have no idea." He groaned back, biting down on her bottom lip. The action elicited a sound from the girl that made him drive his tongue back into her mouth. Their tongues danced with each other as the tiny room in the guard tower soon began to feel way to hot.

Y/n's hands found their way up Glenn's shirt, letting them roam along his softly toned torso. The groan he released as her hands explored him caused wetness to pool in her panties.

His hands moved to take her shirt off as he pushed her far up against the wall of the tower. As soon as her shirt was out of Glenn's hands, his wet lips sucked on her chest, littering her skin with purple and blue markings.

Whimpers of his name echoed across the walls as he removed her bra to take a nipple in his mouth, "Glenn..please...more.." her begging made him chuckle against her warm skin.

"So needy," after his soft words y/n felt his lips trail down her stomach. When he reached the hem of her shorts, he took them in his teeth to pull them down her thighs. He took a long look at her soaked panties, silently thanking god that the apocalypse brought him this gift.

"All this for me, baby?" He questioned, looking up at her through half lidded eyes as he kissed the inside of her thighs.

Before she could formulate a response Glenn had her panties off and his tongue on her clit. All coherent thought escaped her and she let out a string of gasps in place of her words.

Her hands gripped his hair harshly, tugging it and causing him to groan into the heat of her pussy.

Her legs shook as he brought two of his fingers to play with her sopping hole, teasing it before he let them slip into the heat of her walls.

They pumped in and out of her as a string of curses left her lips and her breaths grew shakier as her orgasm was coming closer.

"Glenn m' so close.." y/n drawled out through pants and moans, hoping he would bless her with his tongue and fingers moving faster along her.

Lifting his head, "Don't worry baby, just cum for me." His husky voice and his dirty words edged her closer and she felt a twist in her lower abdomen as she gushed around his fingers.

As he pulled his fingers out she clenched around nothing, already missing him inside of her.

"You look so pretty like this...so messy just from my fingers." His gorgeous eyes shone brightly as they locked on hers and he stuck his now glistening fingers in his mouth, licking them clean and letting his tongue swirl around them sensually.

Even though she had just came only moments ago, she felt herself become wet yet again at her boyfriend's action.

She thought for a moment how lucky she was to have Glenn in her life, and he was all hers too. Suddenly she was overcome with the need to show him how lucky she felt.

Surprising him, y/n grabbed his collar and switched their positions. She now sat atop Glenn's lap as he was against the walls of the tall tower.

Impatiently, she ripped his shirt from his body and had already started to undo his jeans. As soon as they were off she had her lips smashed to his and she was grinding down on him eagerly.

His head was thrown back and the noises that fell from his lips were nothing short of angelic. She moved her hips at a fast pace against his erection, the thin material of his underwear was wet with the precum that seeped out from his pretty pink tip and the arousal being left behind from y/n.

"Oh, it feels so good baby," he groaned out through short breaths.

His rough hands found home on her plush ass, squeezing as he ground her harder on himself. The friction caused a moan of desperation to slip from y/n's lips as she needily ripped his dick from his grey boxers, hastily shoving his lengthy shaft into her dripping pussy.

The couple shuddered as pleasure overtook the both of them. Glenn's hands held firm as he began moving her up and down on his dick, y/n began to bounce up and down on his slippery dick.

Moans of encouragement fell roughly from the man's pretty lips, his girlfriend increased her pace as she rocked back and forth, pussy clenching as she drew herself closer to an orgasm.

"So good, my good girl," he panted and started thrusting up into her, "...make me feel so good."

His words edged her as she moved back and forth on his pelvis at an accelerated rate, making pleasured sounds fall from her agape mouth.

Y/n looked down to see Glenn's face twisted in pleasure, a layer of shiny sweat covering his face, his eyes closed and head tilted back while he let strings of curses fall from his lips.

The sight was orgasmic and y/n felt her vision blur as she came on his dick. She slowed her movement as she began to come down from the euphoric feeling, much to the displeasure of Glenn as he released a whine at the lack of motion.

In one swift movement Glenn had her pinned to the floor of the tower as his hips pounded into her with fervor. The overstimulation of just coming combined with the feeling of his dick senselessly going on and out of her wet pussy as Glenn desperately chased his own orgasm.

"Oh..oh god..oh Glenn.." she moaned as her boyfriend grew closer to wringing another orgasm out of her shaking form.

"Just like that baby," he grunted as his hips snapped against hers, "Moan my name just like that."

Doing as he asked, y/n repeated his name like a mantra, the sweet way it fell from her tongue made Glenn explode inside of her, filling her with his cum.

He groaned as he thrusted into her a few more times, assuring that his seed was in her, then he collapsed on y/n and held her close to him.

The room had become more muggy and humid than it had been originally and the windows had fogged over, drips of condensation rolling slowly down the warm glass.

The two held eye contact and Glenn reached a hand to caress y/n's cheek, she leaned into his soft touch, "You are so beautiful." He muttered to her before connecting their lips in a deep kiss.