Are You Sure We're In The Right Place?

"Alright! Let's see, who knows how to play guitar? Michael really sucks tonight so we might need a replacement," Luke suggests. Thousands of screams fill the air in reply.
"He's right, I'm horrible. Raise you're hand if you can play!" Michael says.
Instantly my hand goes up along with every other girl in the building, including my best friend Renée. We knew they wouldn't pick us but still, a girls gotta try, right?

Michael chose some guy sitting in the front row so we put our hands down an watch as the guy breaks one of the string on Michael's guitar.
The crowd goes silent as I start laughing.
I stop when I realize no one else is laughing. I hide my face trying to cover up my blush when I hear someone else chuckle.
Looking up at the stage, I noticed Luke talking to a security guard an pointing in my direction.
Renée looks at me with big eyes, probably thinking the same thing I was: we were going to get kicked out of our first concert.
The boys were singing Beside You when the same security guard Luke was talking to early tapped my shoulder.
"Ladies, you're gonna have to come with me," our eyes widened.
"I'm sorry sir but I think you're mistaken. The concert is nearly over, perhaps we could finish it out before we leave?" Renée always spoke so proper around people she didn't know. That usually impressed them enough to let her get away with anything.
"I'm sorry miss, but I've been instructed to take you both backstage right away, so if you please," he gestured down the aisle.
We nodded and and let him take us away from our first concert, our favorite band, our dream come true. I had a feeling Renée would be holding back tears so I grabbed her hand and squeezed it reassuringly.
Once we got backstage the security guard, Pat as we came to know him, told us he was also instructed to stay with us until whoever was coming for us came. Pat turned out to be a really funny guy behind his intimidating security guard mask. We learned a lot about him and him us, he told us that he was the one who travelled everyone with the band and watched after them when they needed it. I'm not sure why but I felt like I could trust him.
Pat looked at his watch and cursed under his breath. "Excuse me ladies but my time with you is up. Come with me this way girls," he lead us to what looked to be an ordinary living room with loads of music equipment in it. "Okay, you girls stay put, you hear? Don't go anywhere I wouldn't go or do anything I wouldn't do. I'll be seeing you around soon, yeah?"
"Yeah," me and Renée responded. With last smile, Pat took off.
We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until I realized we could still hear the band playing.
I thought I could make out Ashton yelling something about What I Like About You and before I could stop myself, I ran over and picked up one of the dozen guitars in the room and began playing What I Like About You.
Renée looked like she might stop me but when she found a mini drum set her eyes lit up and she began pounding the daylight out of them.
I was trying to sing but I couldn't because I was laughing at Renée too hard. The poor girl can't play the drum at all but she likes to pretend she can.
"Ree, stop it! I'm trying to sing!"
"Well it looks like you need all the help you can get," she picked up what I think was a bass and began strumming and singing the chorus with me.
We weren't even trying to be quiet so we didn't notice anyone was in the room with us until I heard the drums finish out the song and three people clapping.
I whipped around and came face to face -- well face to chest -- with the last person I expected to meet.
Looking up into a pair of blue eyes I whispered, "Ree"
"Layla?"
"I think Pat brought us to the wrong room."
Michael smirked and said "No loves, you're in the right place alright."
•••
Sorry I kinda suck at introductions. Add this story maybe? That's be awesome. Thanks!
xx