Why are they here exactly?

I looked at all of the guys, trying to get a feel for the situation. Was I happy? Yeah pretty much. Was I excited that my favorite guys ever had insisted that my best friend and I come meet them for whatever reason? Absolutely stoked. But I just wanted to know why us.
I mean if Renée came alone I could understand. She's gorgeous, with blonde hair and the perfect under shadow, big bright blue eyes, plus she is only 5'2, a normal height for a girl. She is basically everything I'm not.
I have brown hair with random natural highlights that I can't get to go away, ordinary hazel eyes, and to top it all off I'm 5'8 and I don't even wear heals!
I was startled out of my thoughts by a loud sniff and a choked sob coming from my best friend.
"Ree, what's wrong?"
"Nothing I just, I mean, I thought we got-" another sob made it hard to hear her words.
All of the guys looked really concerned, especially Calum. I smirked and thought about how lucky they were to be so oblivious of the crazed hormonal issues girls suffer through as I began to explain what was happening.
"She's fine guys, don't worry. I'm surprised you're not used to teenage girls crying in front of you yet," I stopped laughing when I realized, once again, that no one else was laughing.
"Is that a habit of yours or what?" Luke asked.
"No but it happens way to often if you ask me," I sat down on one of the leather seats. "I'm Layla by the way, and that's Renée," I gestured to my friend who was currently being comforted by Calum.
"I'm Ash, that's Michael, and that's Luke," Ashton said pointing to each of the boys.
"So you're probably wondering why you were brought here half way through the show I'm guessing," Michael seemed to bring up something he wasn't supposed to because Luke tried to discretely kick him. Keyword right there: tried. He ended up kicking the table instead.
"Actually boys, I'd like to know why they are here probably just as much as they do," Ashton looked as confused as I felt. Why didn't they tell Ash we were brought here?
"Well-"
"Michael I swear to-"
"Luke don't swear."
"Shut up, Ash!"
"You see, Luke and Calum sort of fancy-"
"Clifford finish that sentence and you will not live to see another day."
I won't live to see another day,
"I swear it's true," I sang quietly.
"Because a girl like you is impossible to find," Luke finished the lyrics, blushing beat red.
"And that ladies and gentlemen is why you have been brought here," Michael announces dramatically.
I didn't really know how to reply so I just asked, "So what exactly are we gonna do?"
"Well you haven't freaked out on us yet so I say we go hang out? Actually get to know you and Renée before making any decisions," Ashton said the last part looking at Luke and Calum while Michael just smirked knowingly.
"Let's go get ice cream, there's a shop around the corner I think, lets just walk," Calum suggested.
We all nodded and started towards the exit. These guys seemed cool but they were acting kind of weird. Maybe they are just as nervous and worried about making a fool of themselves as me and ice cream will help calm them down?
Yeah. Let's go with that.
•••
Again I'm sorry I suck at intros so please bare with me if anyone's even reading this. Oh and that's a picture of what Renée sort of looks like. Comment suggestions of what you want to see happen in the story because I'm just making this up as I go.
Thanks!
xx