Chapter Three - Perhaps

. . . 

"Get lost."

【OOC ! This action is too similar to that of your previous life! 】

Shen Qingqiu wanted to throw something. His violent temper wasn't something that could be easily changed. Shen Qingqiu had been too brash when Binghe suddenly visited and now he already received a warning.  His eyes watched with a waryness as Luo Binghe sat in the corner of the chair. However, Luo Binghe just watched him back, he looked rather confused and angry as he watched Shen Qingqiu.

Unexpectedly, Luo Binghe spoke up and asked. " Shizun, have you ever wondered if things would have unfolded differently, had you not treated me as you did?"

Shen Qingqiu had heard a similar question before. Naturally, his response was 'No, nothing could change the way that damned bastard is.' Unfortunately, Shen Qingqiu could not say that now, he had to be kind and forgiving. Shen Qingqiu was many things, but he was not humble. He did not do well with swallowing his pride. It was one of the key elements of who he was and he never ignored it. That may have in fact been the reason for his previous demise. 

Shen Qingqiu contemplated it before half-heartedly muttering out.
" Perhaps."
The word burned on his tongue but meant nothing much to him. To Luo Binghe however, that single word changed everything and changed nothing. To him, it meant Shizun did think of the past, he did think of the possibilities, he might even regret it.

Perhaps. Possibly. Maybe. Maybe he too could have his very own Shizun like Bing-mei.

Bing-ge broke out of his daze and scolded himself. He felt wrong for hoping such things about the man he was supposed to hate. He felt disgusted for still craving change. Bing-ge stood up abruptly, knocking over the chair and leaving the cell. His face was dark, and mind clouded.

No, he thought, if I want Shizun I can have him. There is no need for him to change.

**Short chapter sorry**