The funeral

Cali's POV

I was behind the bleachers making out with this boy named Luke. There's nothing serious between Luke and I. We're fuckbuddies nothing more. Once we were done fucking he went inside and I followed about five minutes later after I smoked my blunt. I was heading towards the bathroom when I heard a voice say "Ms. Miller!" I turned around with my hands up and a smirk on my face. "Sup?" I then saw my sister next to the lady. "Kenny died." Ginny said in a monotone voice. When I got in my room at home I did my happy dance.

                       { 1 week later}
We were at Kenny's funeral and I was wearing this dress↓↓

The four of us kids were standing at the casket when I heard a lady say "Poor Amber Lynn, I know they had their problems with the divorce but she must be devastated

The four of us kids were standing at the casket when I heard a lady say "Poor Amber Lynn, I know they had their problems with the divorce but she must be devastated." "And have you seen the new wife who shows that much cleavage at a funeral? And it looks like she rubbed off on her oldest daughter." The second woman added. "Tacky." The first woman scoffed. I looked at Ginny and she nodded. She took Austin's hand and walked past the ladies "accidentally" bumping her shoulders into the ladies. A few minutes later I picked Dally up and walked by the ladies doing the same but I turned around and said "oops sorry must be my mom's tackiness rubbing off on me." Seeing my mom pretend to cry I scoffed, handed Dally to Ginny and walked to the bathroom to smoke a blunt.