Out of time

Flash back ~ memories

"Ah just the girl I was looking for" he smiled wickedly at her
She stumbled back trying to catch her breath.
"Ple...please" she whispered

Slytherin common room~

"Come on Draco we haven't went on a crime spree in forever"  Blaise whined.
Draco smiled at his slightly childish best friend.
" what did you have in mind Blaise" Draco said throwing his arm around his best friends shoulder. "I heard there's something strange in the Black Forest. Girls going missing through this veil of sorts" Draco's face got serious
"You don't actually believe that rubbish" blaise shrugged. "Alright but I don't want to hear you cry when we don't find it"

Blaise and Draco apparate to the Black Forest~

"Pop"
Draco grabbed onto Blaise to pull him up off the ground. "We have to work on your landing" Blaise grinned. "Let's go find our guy and give him a run for his gallons"
They started walking slowly putting their hands out to feel for the veil, when suddenly Blaise gets a zap to his hand. "Ouch" he said gripping his hand. Draco chuckled and walked into the veil while blaise following after.
"Mate we've been walking forever there's nothing here" Blaise shook his head in disbelief. " no no it's here"

Flashback~memories

"You don't have to do this please" he raised his want to her temple "shut up girl. This is in my dreams" she whimpered at his jab and continued walking. Tear filled her eyes and she realized she may never see home again.

Back to the woods with DB~

Draco turned to his best friend huffing "mate this is pointless" he turns to walk forwards and trips. "Shi-" his eyes widened "Blaise this is what you wanted? To find a dead body?" Blaise leaned down on his knees touching the poor bloody girl. "Who is this. She's covered in blood mate. We've got to get her to your mums."
"Your right she'll know what to do"

At Malfoy manor~

"Mum we need help" Draco yelled out through the dark quite manor. "Draco what in Merlin's name are you doin- Draco is that a corpus"
Draco hushed her "shhh mum please we have to save her." Narcissa walked closer feeling the girls nec. " she's freezing you better go get the room ready immediately. Blaise help carry her please. And with haste she's barely holding on" they nodded and rushed to do everything they could.
Narcissa grabbed Draco pulling him out of the room. "Where did you find her" "in a veil at the Black Forest" she looked suspicious but nodded " well I think you boys did the right thing" Draco nodded trying not to cry. "Mum...it's Hermione"