All the time in the world

Flashback memory~

Hermione reached what looked like a door to a abandoned manor and turned to her attacker. She looked at the door again and raised her eyebrows. "Go on child" he pushed her forward once again. When she opened the door she questioned her eyes as the manor wasn't abandoned, in fact it was quite beautiful. Her eyes glistened. "Follow me child and do not try to escape only one of us can leave" she obliged and followed him down a hall. When he opened the door, Hermione saw a medical lab and she turned around only to be shoved in. "What is this" she demanded. "You missy are here for the cove's discovery project.

Back to Draco and Blaise~

"She has to" Blaise collapsed into Draco's chest. "Draco help me save her please... we need her"  Draco soft brushed his hair down and pulled Blaise to his feet and into a chair. He watched his best friend crumble in the chair, and realized he was right. "What's our plan? We don't know what happened to her."  Draco sat down with his head in his hands. 'Who would do this to her'  he thought to himself. Draco suddenly had a realization and pulled Blaise to his feet. "Prairie is she dying? Or maybe she's in a coma?"  Prairie shook her head "we don't know for sure we should call St. Mungo's"  "right well let's get on it."

Flashback memories ~

"You can't keep me here" Hermione screamed. She could feel the tightness of the restraints and the tubes going into her body. "Miss Granger nobody is looking for you. We'll have no problem keep you here" a voice sounded from the strange mirror on the wall. She threw her head back staring at the ceiling. "Get some rest our trials begin tomorrow" and with that the lights turned off. Hermione tried to use wand-less magic but her powers felt weaker than normal. She cried and cried all night until she passed out. The next morning she woke up to bright lights. Her bed was moving and she could no longer feel her body. "Where am I going" "why can't I feel anything" she questioned but to no response. They put a mask on her and she tried to fight her tiredness.

Back to the manor~

Blaise felt his heart beating fast as he paced back and forth.  His mind was going wild with thoughts. He jumped when a sudden hand gripped his arm. "Mrs. Malfoy you scared me" she looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry honey but I was just coming to inform you of the doctor's arrival" he nodded and walked back with her on his heels. Draco sat in the corner and Prairie stood behind him, biting her bottom lip in worry. "Blaise your back good. This is Dr. Anton from St. Mungo's" Blaise nodded and shook his hand.