34

Felix was freaking the fuck out.

Jisung was gone, he was at work. As was Chan and Changbin, Seungjin was on a date and Jeongin trailed along.

He was left with Minho. He loves Minho, but said boy was having a fucking episode and the poor Aussie didn't know what pills to give him since Jisung had them.

Minho was sobbing on the couch and Felix took out his phone, dialling Jisung. His voice shook as he picked up the call and started crying as well.

"Lix? Hey, whats wrong?"

"Where's the medication, Jisung?! I- I need it for him!"

"Woah, why are you giving him medication? Is he panicking?"

"He's fucking freaking out, Sung, I don't know! He- He can't move and he's looking at the ceiling!"

"Fuck, Lix. How long?"

"I- Maybe 10 minutes?! I- I came downstairs snd saw him so I don't know!"

"Okay, the medication. It's in the black bag in the corner of the living room. One of the yellow bottle."

He requested a FaceTime, propping up the screen so it showed Minho freaking out on the couch as he sobbed his poor, fragile heart out.

Felix sat him up, giving him the medication and water, as Minho fell limp in Felix's arms.
——

Jisung had rushed home once Chan said they were done, needing to aid Minho. He went into the living room and saw Minho sitting up, sipping a glass of water.

"Darling, hey. How are you?"

He went over, sitting next to him as he held his hand, rubbing his knuckles with the pad of his thumb.

Minho gave him a weak smile. "I'm okay. A bit spooked, but I'm okay."

"I hate that it happened when I'm not here. But the bag is always here if I'm not home."

"As I always say; they are quite unpredictable."
He chuckled slightly as he sniffed and glanced at Jisung. "Thank you for helping the best you could."

"I'll always help you, no matter what is going on in that head of yours; I'll fix it."

Minho nodded, feeling a hand cup his jaw, turning his head to the side. The latter pressed a quick kiss to his lips and kept their foreheads together.

"What was that for?"

"Just showing you love."

Minho smiled slightly. "Well you can love me in many, many ways. Why did you pick a kiss?"

"Well, yes, there are many ways. But a kiss can be short and sweet or long and loving. While making love, that takes a lot of energy and then we are too tired to do anything after. Don't get me wrong; I love making love to you. But I feel like a kiss gets the message through."

Minho giggled and pushed himself into Jisung's lap, wrapping his arms so his hands connected at his nape.

Jisung kept his hands on Minho's lower back, occasionally sliding to his hips. "Whats up?"
Minho shook his head and scooted closer so he sat on the latter's pelvis.

"Just want to be close to you."

Jisung pressed a gentle kiss to his lover's hair and kneaded his fingers through it, as Minho buried his face in his neck.

Closing their eyes, the couple enjoyed the silence and loving embrace of each other.

——

Minho woke first, taking his head out of Jisung's neck and wincing at the stiffness. He exhaled deeply and looked at a sleeping Jisung, who still had his hands gripping Minho's waist.

He kissed Jisung's forehead, feeling a squeeze on his waist. Minho saw his eyes flutter open and he yawned.

"Well, that wasn't a plan to fall asleep." He chuckled as he widened his eyes to wake himself up.

Minho nodded; still feeling tired. He glanced around the living room and saw a mirror, jumping in Jisung's hold as he saw a bloody figure standing behind where he was sat.

He looked behind him and sighed, as Jisung gave him a small smile. "Nothing, Min. Just us." Minho nodded again, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm probably just tired. I- I never see anything without an episode attached to it, so before that can happen, I'll just occupy myself."

"Min- If you feel an episode happening, you shouldn't sleep. You should move around, and not stay still."

The couple stood up and Minho's legs gave out after sitting for so long. Once he got back up, he laughed at himself and continued walking around.

He looked at the mirror and saw it again, breath wavering. "Min, no- it's okay." He shook his head, feeling panic come over him and Jisung cupped his cheeks, pressing their lips together.

Minho gained his composure and Jisung felt his body stop trembling. He pulled away cautiously and Minho sighed.

"Okay?"

He nodded slowly, keeping his eyes locked on Jisung's safe ones. "Please, please, make love to me. I feel so safe when you do."

"Min.."

Jisung sighed, thinking about the offer. He loved doing it with Minho, they had only done it once and it was fantastic.

But he didn't want Minho to brush off what he's been seeing.

"Are you sure?"

Minho nodded quickly. "Please."

Jisung started slow, making sure that the other was okay with what they would be doing. He pressed their lips together, and Minho jumped, wrapping his legs around Jisung's waist.

Instantly bringing the boy upstairs to the bedroom, he tried locking the door but fiddled with it, pulling away from the kiss with a whine from Minho and locking the door.

He laughed before connecting their lips again and gently laying Minho on the bed. Pulling away, he left soft kisses down from his jawline to his collarbone.

"You're so gorgeous."

Minho flushed, squirming under the touch as Jisung's hands slid to his sweatpants, untying them.

He pulled them to his ankles and leant down to kiss Minho's inner thigh, as he tugged on the boxers.

Discarding the lower clothes, he leant back up to Minho's face and gave him a small smile. "Still want to do this?"

Minho nodded, closing his eyes. "Yes, I'm still sure." Jisung muttered an 'okay,' taking off his lower clothes and reaching for the nightstand.

"Absolutely stunning, Min. Now remember, it may sting a bit."

He pressed the lubed finger to Minho's rim and slightly pushed into the tensed muscle. "Relax, don't tense. You're with me, safe."

Minho gripped Jisung's shoulder, honestly not wanting to continue anymore. But he didn't want to disappoint Jisung.

Jisung glanced at Minho. "Still good?" Minho bit his lip and hesitantly nodded, while the latter clicked his tongue.

"Minho, yes or no? Do you want to do this?"

Minho's lips trembled as he slowly shook his head and Jisung sighed, slowly pulling out his finger.

Minho; who thought he was upset, let the tears fall down his cheeks as Jisung pulled both of their lower clothes back on.

"Why wouldn't you let me know? Communication, Min."

"I- I didn't want to disappoint you-" He sniffled as Jisung shook his head, laying down beside him and taking him into his chest.

"You could never. It will hurt me more if you don't want to go through with it and don't tell me. I don't care if we don't make love. I love you too much."

Minho nodded, wrapping his arms around him tighter as he cried into his neck. "Please tell me if you don't like something or if anything is wrong. I'll stop or try to make it better, okay?"