Chapter 5

Gen and I got in the car to get her ultrasound done. I drove her to the doctor's office and waited with her in the waiting room.

"Genevive Perry?" A doctor called out. "We stood up and walked together hand in hand. "Hi, I'm Dr. Montogomery. Will you be joining her?" She asked me. "Yes." I replied. "Follow me." She said with a smile.

We walked into a room with ultrasound equipment. "Alright, Mrs. Perry, this gel can be tricky. I apologize if it's cold, but we try to keep it warm." She warned. Gen grabbed my hand. She squirted the gel on her and put the camera on her stomach. She moved the wand around until she found something.

"Well Mrs. Perry, it looks like you're pregnant. Congratulations!" She said ecstatically. "If you look on the screen, there's the head, and there's the body."

I looked at Gen with tear filled eyes. "This is the best day of my life." Gen said as she moved her hand to cup my cheek. "This is perfect. Absolutely perfect. I love you so much." I said as tears began to fall. "It looks like you're about 14 weeks pregnant. If you would like, you can listen to your baby's heartbeat, and I can tell you the sex. We both nodded yes.

She zoomed in the picture. "You're having a boy! And here's the heartbeat." She said. His heartbeat was loud and rapid. "Just make sure you don't have too much sex. Things like intercourse could interfere with the pregnancy. But if you want to use your hands and mouths or anything like that, that's okay." She warned us. We both agreed.

We checked out and took some printed photos of our baby to frame and to give to family. We got in the car and sat for a minute. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." She replied. I looked at her and tears of pure joy streamed down my face. Gen began crying as well as we held each other. "I'm so fucking happy." I cried. "Can we go home and cuddle in bed?" She asked. "Of course." I replied.

We drove home and lied in bed together. I kissed her softly. My hands cupped her cheeks as I deepened the kiss. She hooked her leg around my waist and pulled herself closer to me. My hand moved to her waist and pulled her even closer. I flipped her so I was on top and squeezed her thigh. My lips moved down to her neck and on her throat. "Baby." She moaned. I hummed in response as I continued to kiss her neck. She pulled me off and flipped me over. She pinned my hands above my head and kissed me passionately.

Her hands moved to the bottom of my shirt as her fingers began to lift it. "You want it off, babe?" I asked. She nodded her head yes. I took it off and her hands immediately caressed my chest and stomach. She kissed my neck once again and down to my chest. "Baby, we can't." I told her. "She said we could use our hands and mouths." She retorted. She unbuckled my pants and reached into my boxers. She grazed her thumb over my tip. I moaned at the contact. "Fuck." I groaned.

She spit on it and pumped my dick with her hand. "Jesus Christ." I breathed. My hands laced in her hair tugged slightly, pulling her lips closer to where I wanted her most. "Come on, baby. I need you." I begged. She smirked at me and licked the tip of my dick. Her lips wrapped around the tip and lowered slowly. "Fuck yes." I groaned. Her head bobbed up and down at a rapid speed. "Holy shit, Gen." My back arched off the bed slightly as she gagged on my dick. I grabbed the back of her head and thrust my dick in the back of her throat mercilessly. "C'mon. Fucking take it down your throat like the good little bitch I know you are. Good girl. " I praised as she took it down her throat effortlessly.

As I continued to face fuck her, her nails dug into my thighs, leaving red marks, and fueling my fire. "Fuck, sweetheart. I'm gonna fucking explode!" I moaned as I pushed her face down hard on my dick and released my seed in the back of her throat. "Shit, babe that was good." I pulled her up beside me and kissed her neck as I unbuttoned her pants and slid two fingers inside her and pumped them at a slow pace as her moans filled the room. "M-Mike please... don't stop!" She begged as she gripped the sheets. I placed my thumb on her clit and circled it vigorously as I picked up the pace with my fingers.

"Fuck you're so fucking wet for me." I praised as I left hickeys on her neck. Her pussy milked my fingers, warning her hearing of an orgasm as white fluid dripped onto my fingers with every thrust. "Mike I'm so fucking close! Please!" She moaned. Her moans intensified as she came on my fingers, leaving a pool of cum on my hand and on the bed as she breathed heavily. I pulled her close and kissed her, still circling her clit to ride out her orgasm. Her legs shook as I picked up the pace, placing my middle and ring finger on either side of her clit and rubbing it mercilessly. "Mike please don't stop I-I'm gonna cum again!" She begged. "C'mon, Gen. Cum for me." I climbed in between her legs and and placed my lips on her clit, sucking it hard without stopping and lapping at her sweet juices. She orgasmed again, and I swallowed every drop of her sweet nectar.

"Such a good girl." I praised. She climbed into my arms and snuggled up into me. I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair softly. "I love you, Gen." I said. "I love you too, babe." She replied before falling asleep in my arms. I smiled and watched as she slept peacefully, her lips slightly parted. 'So gorgeous'. I thought to myself. * I placed my hand on her stomach and whispered: "I'm gonna love this baby no matter what. He's not gonna grow up the way we did, Gen. I promise." I kissed her forehead to seal my words and fell asleep beside her.