rat

Once upon a time, there was a little boy, and he was friends with a rat. Then the rat ate him. And his whole family. The rat was super fat.... but super rich. All because he sold the family's organs on the dark web. But then he spent all the money on Etsy room decor😖. So now he is a broke rat, and a fat rat. A... sad rat if you must. Oh poor rat. The next day he woke up, and looked on Etsy for all the room decor he couldn't afford😭. So he got, depressed, and naturally turned emo. After he turned emo his mom kicked him out so he was a street rat. Then he got adopted by the grandparents of the family he ate. Everyone was like "nah that's crazzzyyy." Our emo street rat then proceeded to eat the grandparents as well and sold the organs again on the dark web. Now he was rich so he went back to Etsy and bought all the room decor. The rat was super happy with his brand new room. Then he was feeling lonely so he downloaded tinder. 'Twas the night before Christmas, when he matched with someone. "Cute chicks in your area" seemed like the perfect girlfriend. And all was well. Till the rat was killed by his new gf and sold on the dark web. His girlfriend took of the preppy rat mask and turned out to be a... a... a.. goth. The goth rat was super cool. She liked black and hated all things pink. She.. she wasn't like all the other girls. The preppy rats. The emo rats. She was different. She was a special rat. A goth rat. But her parents were both preppy so goth rat faced a dilema. Please her rat parents? Or be who she was.. different from everybody?