Joe Imagine: You're A Youtuber

"Hey guys! So today Im going to be responding to hate comments!" You say in a cheery voice. "But thats not all I have a special guest! Say Hiiiiii Joe!!"

"Hiii" Says a weirded out Joe. He waves at the camera. Joe wasn't used to doing videos with you.

"So lets get right into it. Shall we?" You say.

"I guess." Joe answers. You laugh. Joe was so awkward right now.

"(Y/N)'s hair is so ugly. It looks like she never brushes it." Joe looked very angry, but you laugh because you didn't care what the haters said. After about 10 more Joe was getting very annoyed.

"Okay guys last one!" You giggled. "Joe Trohman could do so much better than that annoying bitch (Y/N). Even a hobo off the street would be better." Joe lost it.

"What the fuck! (Y/N) why are you just laughing?! Shouldn't you be a little pissed off!?" He walked out of the room. You turned the camera off.

"Joe?" You said walking upstairs into the bedroom. Joe was sitting on the bed. "Im sorry about making that video with you. I didn't want to make you sad or anything like that."

  "No its not like that it's just I hate that I could take a bullet for you,and I would, but  I can't make all these people hate on me instead of you."  You blushed. Joe was always so sweet to you.

  "I love you Joseph Trohman."

  " I love you too (Y/N) (Y/L/N)"