Shut up and Listen

Vanessa

As i was getting ready the girls were all chatting and glancing at me. They were talking in french but i could hear Alex's name being said. God why was he known so much just at the age of eighteen?!He wasnt even here all the time for gods sake! He mostly stayed in America for school!
One of them walked up to me and slammed both of her hands on the table i was staying at while doing my makeup. She looked at me with a death stare.
"Soo american, are you one of his sluts? He usually doesnt bring one. Or what i mean is he doesnt bring an American whore." She said with a rough french accent that made her english really bad. Her friends laughed at me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"Pathetic." I mumbled to myself. "What was that? Speak up!" She said and grabbed my face but i pushed her against the wall. "Try to fucking touch me again. I dare you." I said while putting out a pocket knife to her throat. She was terrified.
"I-im sorry." She said and looked down. I got away from her. "Thats what i thought. And all of you, its not nice to stare." I hissed at them and they went back to their places like the little girls they were.
The owner came in shortly after and told me to be on the stage in five minutes.

After five minutes i walked into stage. I didnt have a choreography so I had to improvise. As i walked onto the stage i saw Alex sitting on a table alone with his legs opened a bit and a glass of whiskey on his hand.
He wasnt looking at me but his phone. Great.
I walked to the pole and the song "Shut up and Listen" started playing. The lights turned red.

______

Alex

I heard the song "Shut up and Listen" playing.
I looked at the stage and it was Vanessa. She was dancing on the pole. She got to the top of it, threw her bunny ears away and hung upside down. How did she know this shit? As she danced all of the men threw money at her. God she looked so good. If she wasnt my enemy i would rip her clothes and fuck her infront of everyone. No fuck no. I could never do that. Im not interested in her. Shes not pretty... well she is but i still hate her. She was looking at me as she danced. She was better than any stripper i had seen. She never told me she took stripping classes, only dancing. But she hated it so she quit. Maybe thats what makes her better than a stripper, what she is doing is actually art and not just to please men. Cédric came to my table and bent to my level.
"Elle est fascinante. Et elle n'est certainement pas une strip-teaseuse. Est elle célibataire?" He said.
Fucking prick. Of course i wasnt gonna lie to him.

- She is facinating. And she's definitely not a stripper. Is she single?-

"Non." Fuck i lied to him. He chuckled and went back to the bar. Vanessas eyes were still on me.
She mouthed something. "Stop staring." She mouthed and smirked. I rolled my eyes and continued to look at her when she wasnt looking at me. Her body was perfect. She usually wears baggy clothes so i had never seen her with this kind of outfit. Sure ive seen her with tight black dresses, she fucking loves them. But this didnt compare to that.
I looked at her phone. It was Bénoit. How did she have his number? Maybe he hacked into it, he has done that with me.

"Good job. She gave up. You must be really good at this hiding thing. And if you want to...i can give you lessons for shooting and fighting. You have a lot of potential. Anyways, goodnight princess."

Ew who even says princess anymore, thats cringe.
I rolled my eyes and the song was finally over. I looked at her going back to the room as another stripper got out. I went after her. She was sitting down and drinking water. I walked up to her.
"Good job. Bénoit said we were in the clear." I said and she looked at me as i gave her the phone. Her face lit up. As she was about to say something a guy, an old one, came up to us. "Sir, do you need anything?" She asked"Ahhh americannnn. Yes i want to ask erm...lap dance? How much?" He asked with a bad english accent. She looked at him confused."Elle ne fait pas de lap dance." I said while clenching my jaw. He looked mad. He took out his wallet.

- She doesn't do lap dancing.-

"Combien pour la nuit? Je vais te rendre ta pute. Donne-la-moi juste pour une baise rapide." He said.
What a fucking pervert. I looked at Vanessa who was translating something on her phone.
"Wait. He wants to have sex with me?" She asked shocked. "Yes. Just for tonight. I will pay you extra!"
He said. "Im a virgin! Im not loosing my virginity to him!" She said coming up to us. "That is better! You are tighter!" He said with a happy face. She nodded as a no but he grabbed her by her wrists and threw me five grand. She couldnt do anything because her wrists were already hurting. I ran after them and before he could get out of the girls room i punched him. I then threw him on the wall and held him there by the throat. "Touche-la encore et je te tue putain. Elle est à moi."I said while he tried to breathe. Fucking cunt. I punched him again and his nose started bleeding. I looked at Vanessa and she  was translating something yet again. I let the man go and he ran out of the club like a fucking toddler.
I looked at Vanessa. "Hey tell me what you said back there. I want to translate it." She told me with her head still stuck to her phone. "No need. I said what was true." I told her and walked away. I waited for her outside of the club. She came outside and we got into a cab. We didnt talk until she broke the silence.
"I feel like a slut. I am a slut." She said while looking down at her hands. She wasnt a slut. She felt like one because of those filthy words that pervert said.
"You arent." I said while looking at her. She looked back at me. At that moment i saw the real beauty in her eyes. Her black eyes that reminded me of the night. It was like you could enter her eyes and be lost in them because you cant see in the dark. It was silent. Just us looking at eachother. I looked at her perfect lips. They werent plump nor were they invisible. They were natural. Her hair that was straight but wavy at the ends. She was staring at my eyes and lips. Fuck it. I leaned in and so did she but before anything unwanted happened the cab stopped aggressively and we both fell. She fell ontop of me.
I looked at her. My hands were on the sides of her face and hers were on my shoulders. The cab man opened the door and we both jumped. We got out of the cab and went into the hotel. Shit was gonna be akward now. Even though it shouldnt have been.

Authors note

They are so mmmmmm. Ifykyk. Did yall like this? Comment and voteeee.

Love ya
N <3