Meet Again .

Before this chapter start's im gonna introduce you Vib-Et Chanyeol's group that's going to debut

Park Chanyeol - Rapper/ Visual
Black Hair , Cold Eyes , PlayBoy and Rude.
Kenji - Main Vocalist
Black Haired , Brown Eyes , Cocky , Confident.

TaeJun- Main Dancer
Ash Brown Hair , Mature , Smart , A Mama's Boy.

Park Wahn - 2nd Vocalist
Red Violet Hair Color , Loud , Dumb , Eat's Alot , Funny .

Minwoo - Leader

Black hair , Serious , Loyal , Understanding , Close friend's
with Wahn.

CHANYEOL POV-

I woke up with a huge hungover . My head was pounding like it was going to explode. I looked over to my right looking at the time , i groaned and dragged myself out of bed and into the shower . After i was done i wrapped a towel around my waist and did 15 push ups to warm and wake myself up . I walked towards to my bed and grabbed my suit and dressed myself neatly then comb my hair up . All of the sudden my group members barged in my bedroom ..

" CHANYEOLLL!!' Kenji screamed and sang out my name .

all of the sudden 3 of my physco member's flopped onto my bed .

" Aye yo chanyeol why does your bed smell like ... Soju?" Tae Jun questioned sniffing the bed .

Wahn threw a pillow at minwoo and they both were play fighting . It sounds like they're punching each other but it's actually a sissy fight using their little slaps .

Our Manager came in our room with assistant jung beside him . We all got serious stopped what we were doing and bowed down to him.

" What are you fool's doing here ! Get in the car .!" Our Manager yelled in a high pitched voice pointing towards the door .

We all exited out of the hotel and heading towards the van . Fangirls were surrounding the van we struggled to get inside the van. We all tried to greet the fans and getting through them , When we finally got into the van we realized we were missing one more person . I looked out of the car window and i saw Wahn being stupid and taking selfie's with the fans.

" WAHN GET YOUR ASS IN THE VAN YOU STUPID FOOL!" Minwoo screamed , he got out of the van and grabbed Wahn by the ear.

Now that we got everybody in the van , the car started up and we were on the road to SBS building . Our Manager stood up in front of us

" Ok we are going to plan our debut staging and songs in the office today with real idols . I want you guys to respect your sunbaes ! And Pay attention to them as they're speaking . Don't be immature.. " On the last part he said he looked at Wahn and Me . We were both chuckling at each other but then Manager hyung stomped his feet .

" I'm serious . "

Wahn and Me got quiet and looked out of the window ignoring manager hyung.

As soon as we got to the SBS , we scanned our id card and went inside the waiting room . I decided to go out and go to the restroom . I entered the restroom to fix my tie and hair , then i heard a girl voice in a bathroom stall . I froze and was scared . Ok now why was i scared? The toilet flushed and the bathroom stall door opened and i jumped . It was my "girlfriend" IU (Lee Ji Eun.)

" What the hell.?" I muttered and i sighed in relief.

" What? Never seen a girl in a Men's restroom?" She said in a rude voice . IU was like my girlfriend or should i say friends with benefits ..

She washed her hand's and wiped her wet hands onto my jacket suit then pulled me in for a kiss .

" You little brat .!" I squeezed her cheeks . " I got to go i have a meeting i'll text you ." I walked to the exit bathroom door and smiled at her .