The Masked "Mike"

I hope y'all had a wonderful break for me i had over a month break so that's why i didnt post for a long time anyway i hope you guys enjoy this chapter, since i didn't write a lot of parts for this story especially i'll try to make this as long as i can :)
——————————————————————-

I look up to see Mal staring down at me, his burnt out eyes flaring into me. "Okay...i'm just gonna..back away now." I try to slide past Mal as he places one hand above me, preventing escape.

"You haven't forgotten our deal have you?" Mal smirks. He slowly gets closer to my bare body, placing the other hand on my shoulder. I blush, not from him but it makes me a little embarrassed if anyone saw this.

"I haven't forgotten. just let go." I mutter.

"Your blushing, you like me don't you."

"i-i don't, it's just really cold right now.."

"Then let me warm you up." Mal suddenly pulls me into a hug, it felt oddly warm inside. I push him back denying what just happened. Mal twirls me like i'm his puppet, taking me by hand.

"Tell me who does Mike have a close relationship with? other than dumb Zoey.." Mal whispers, pulling me into a dance like i was a puppet. The moonlight glitters on our two bodies aligning. The last time I learned how to dance when i was 5, surprisingly i still remember. I glare at Mal scoffing, "I'm not revealing anything to you, your just an evil alter who only came for the money." I respond.

"But i know you like me, it's written all over your body." Mal whispers from behind me. He turns me towards his body pulling me into a kiss. Before i knew it i was kissing Zoeys boyfriend, well an alter of him. I really didn't want to like it, but his hand sliding down my waist, as i place my hand on his soft face just made it so desirable.

We fall deep into the kiss, before both of us let go, out of breath. "Like me now princess?" Mal smirks. I nod reluctantly, guilty of what could happen. "If you ever come out again you can't tell Zoey anything about this? 'i can ruin your time here too'" I warn.

"Oh i don't think Mike will be coming out anytime." Mal sinisterly chuckles. He chuckles ruffling my hair. Even if Mal was just an alter how could he have trapped Mike in his own subconscious? Mike is the original user after all. I yawn realizing how tired i am. Mal notices and lifts me up in a princess carry. I roll my eyes crossing my arms, slowly falling asleep again. Mal carries me all the way to my room, kissing me on the forehead before leaving.

the next day...

*Horn blare* You perk up in the sudden noise, having a mini heart attack. "Goood morning Camper! meet at the Chris-seum In 10!" *stupid chris stupid game show.* you murmur to yourself. You get out of bed putting on whatever clothes was closest to you. You trudge over into the kitchen to see Mike eating with Zoey and Cameron. They turn their heads to you, inviting you to come sit with them. You nervously walk over to the dining table hoping that it's actually Mike and not Mal. You sigh in relief seeing no eye bags or beady pupils.

"Hey y/n how'd you sleep?" Zoey asks. "I-uh slept..well.." You stammer swallowing a huge lump in your throat. "Are you okay y/n? did you sleep enough? studies show lack of sleep can cause slurring of words, lack of focus, and temporary short term memory loss.." Cameron said. [A/N fyi i have no idea if that's true or not.] 

"Yea, im fine just had a nightmare." you mutter. You glance over at Mike who was talking to Duncan, "Where were you last night?"

"Huh what do you mean?" Mike asks.

"I saw a shadowdy figure of you walking outside. Wanna explain that?"

You tense up hearing those words, hoping Duncan didnt see you.

"Uhm...I dont remember anything..the last thing i remember was standing in front of my bed? I mustve been sleep walking or something..heh."

"Okay..but i have my eye on you." Duncan suspiciously glares.

Mike quickly scampers over to Zoey, whispering to eachother. You sigh getting up to locate the area. Sierra plods next to you with her two...things. You judge Sierras 'Codys' with gritted teeth.

"Hey y/n! dont you just love my new sons, Cody 1 and Cody 2?" Sierra prances. You almost barf in your mouth, almost. "Uh..yea their nice?" You said, backing away from her as much as you can. Sierra joyfully skips away, leaving you alone.

at the challenge...

"Today is such an excruciating challenge i dont know if some of you will make it out alive! haha just kidding...Anywho..today is going to be a boxing challenge, youll spin the wheel and whoever you land on is the person your boxing! simple enough right?" Everyone groans in response.

"Since Zoey won the challenge yesterday the heroes get one extra point and she does not have to participate in todays challenge!" Zoey sighs in relief, as you eye her in jealousy. Mike touchs her shoulder praising her. You notice that Mike doesnt look like Mike again. His beady pupils are back and his fake slicked back hair is visible. dont tell me...is mike gone..again? you think to yourself. Mal glares at you knowing hes busted, You point your middle finger at him smirking.

chris calls Cameron out to spin first. He trembles, spinning the wheel. "You'll be fighting...Blind Mutant Gophers!" Chris cheers. Cameron steps into the arena gulping.

"One blind mutant gopher shouldn't be bad..." Cameron stammers. Just then 3 more mutant gophers appear from the arena, shrouding cameron's weenie body. You think to yourself dudes dead. Mal grins at the sight, covering it up by coughing. Zoey eyes Mal with suspicion.

After the challenge....

Eventually we lose because of Sierras cody obsession which made her eliminated. You walk towards the rusty cabins seeing Mal leaning infront of his cabin. He spots you and fingers you to follow him. You sigh and cautiously trail behind him to the forest.

"What do you want now?" You cross your arms. "There's not a lot of us left, and your the strongest, reliable teammate here. Why not be in an alliance with me?"

"And why would i do that? just because we had that make out doesn't make me totally into you."

"Then maybe this will change your mind." Mal starts to edge closer to you as you back away. He suddenly grasps your shoulder and kisses you, eyes closed.

Your eyes slowly start to close, his kiss getting more aggressive. Mal slowly pulls you onto the ground, laying on top of him. Before you two could continue a feminine voice musters,

"Mike?"

————————————————————————-
this took so long holy shit i hope y'all
read it well i'll be posting my pico part next after this i'm basically going back and forth. I'll try to extend the story plot line as much as i can. Anyway i am far beyond grateful for all the views and stars this got. thank you so so much you guys i couldn't be happier <33