𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒.Pt1

Sup ! So yeah this is my first chapter in this book . And ye..how many of u don't know what secret santa is? I'll explain it later . So..ye hope ya'll enjoy this chapter . 'm also taking requests for Christmas related CS shenanigans so ye if u got any just drop em' in the comments there.
_____________________________

"Remember. Nobody is going to show or tell their angel's name" Shadowsan said as he held the large bowl of tiny folded notes. 

"Alright! We've gone through the rules 6 times already!" Zack shouted.

It's , once again , the crew's meet up time. This time they decided to stay in Argentina a bit longer than they normally do. It is Christmas time after all.

"The presents will be distributed exactly on 24th. Nobody is giving them earlier or after 24th so get your presents ready" Shadowsan kept the bowl of folded notes on the table .

Everyone came forward and took one note. They have to gift the person who's name was written in their note.

Everyone slowly open their notes to see the person's name . Few faces were lit up , while few were...not so much .

One of those lit up faces was Gray . His eyes widened as he saw the name "Carmen" on his note . He looked at Carmen to see if she saw his reaction . He hoped he'd get her name and now he did . But the problem is...he doesn't know what to get her..

"Ok ok ok!" Zack shouted "Lemme guess who got whom."He scratched his head for a while and finally opened his mouth"Carm got Shadowsan , Shadowsan got Ivy , Ivy got julia , Julia got trey , Trey got Carmen , Carmen got gray , Gray got me?"

Everyone just stared at him before jumping to the conclusion that he lost his mind ."I knew it. I was right". He wasn't right -_-.

______________________________________