~Entanglement~

Jasmin is trying her best to finish a pile of paperwork that she needs to read, approve, and sign. It's extremely exhausting for her but that's part of her job. Surprisingly, Jasmin did not receive any text messages from Diego like he usually does; she thinks that he's just sleeping. She and André are going out a second time to somewhere fancier: He's taking her out to a 5-star restaurant. Her assistant reminds her that she needs to attend a photoshoot for men's clothing which she totally forgot. Jasmin rushes to the photoshoot and checks in with the models who are already dressed up.
Diego: Good morning Jasmin! Sorry, I'm late, my girlfriend couldn't stop bickering over nothing! What do I have to wear?
Jasmin: This one! Get changed and I'll help you with the final touches.

She hands him his outfit while the photographer already takes pictures of the other models. Diego changes into a blue suit and lets Jasmin adjust his collar.
Diego: So, you're going out with André tonight?
Jasmin: Yes! He's taking me to a restaurant!
Diego: Which restaurant?
Jasmin: I forgot the name but it's not too far from here; it's 5 stars.
Diego: He better be paying.
Jasmin: Diego come onnnn! Stop acting like a dad!
Diego: It's for your own good! Really!
Jasmin: Go do your photoshoot okay?
Diego: Suuurrree...

He goes to take his picture while Jasmin is in the back looking at him. The suits fit him well and it was clear that he loves it too. After the photoshoot, he insists to stay until André picks her up.
Jasmin: Diego, you should go home to your girlfriend! I don't want any problems with her.
Diego: It's okay, I'm gonna deal with her. I just want you to be safe that's all.
Jasmin: I'm safe with André. Why does ever since my failed wedding you got more protective of me?
Diego: Because I don't want you to get hurt...That day when you were crying in your wedding dress...It hurt me...I wished that I could've told you earlier but you were so happy and loved Jude so much...I was stuck between telling you and keeping my mouth shut. I had to say it before you would instantly regret it.
Jasmin: It's not gonna happen again, I'm more vigilant and with André, it's not serious yet. He's a great guy but I don't know if we'll be official soon. Maybe this date at the restaurant can change something.
Diego: You like him?
Jasmin: He's very charming, nice and polite. I might consider it. We'll see how he acts when we go out.

He grabs her hands.
Diego: If anything wrong happens tell me okay? I'll be right there if needed.
Jasmin: Thanks Diego. But you need to stay by your girlfriend's side before she tries to blow my head out!
Diego: Fiinneee...

He hugs her and goes to the changing room to put back his original clothing. They say their goodbyes and Jasmin also change into a navy blue dress designed by her. André texts her that he arrived and she goes to the entrance of her building. He gets out of his BMW and opens the door for her.
André: Hey Jasmin! You look absolutely stunning!
Jasmin: Thank you! So are you!
André: Ready for our date?
Jasmin: Yes sir! Lead the way!

She gets in the car and he drives towards a restaurant that has a view of the wonderful Portuguese mountains.
Jasmin: Wow...this place is beautiful!
André: I know right? I always love coming here.
Jasmin: You do? You came here alone or...
André: With my family, and a couple of times with my ex...
Jasmin: Oh...So you know a lot about this place.
André: I do.
Jasmin: Would you like to order for me then? I don't know what tastes good!
André: Sure! My pleasure.

He orders food for them and chats more about their lives.
André: I don't know if you want to talk about this but I heard on the news about your wedding...
Jasmin: Oh...that...everyone knows it...It was a complete disaster to be honest...
André: Sorry about that, you deserve better that's for sure. And I could treat you better.
Jasmin: Well so far I think you're a great guy, very charming too!
André: You would consider dating a guy like me?
Jasmin: So far, yes. But I want to get to know you much more than just two dates ya know?
André: Of course, we've got plenty of time to do so.