002

Flashback pt2
Drill rapper ddosama allegedly writes a song about his current girlfriend AKIRA AKBAR.

Mr osama

Caption- my baby for you im'a end e'mLiked by akira

Liked by akira.Akbar and 452,086 others

Comments disabled

"You really wrote the song bout me huh?!."       Akira  had never been in a relationship before whereas dd was sort of known as a man whore . So it's safe to say the public was shocked when they saw the tweet from tea base. "that's  a fact!" Dd replied in a low voice whilst licking his lips.

The comments in chat started blowing up some being supportive and some being mad that the two where together. Ddot caught onto this and instigated by saying " Yo,Akira you gott a come down here again bro dd be missing you!"he shouted it loud enough for the chat to hear.

DD's eyes widened as he read the comments from the viewers most of them being negative saying that Akiras too posh and wouldn't survive a day in New York and some saying that dd's gonna give akira 100+ oops.

"Alright chat we off this shit"

Dd  should I go  Akira was currently in her bathroom doing her edges. " Wdym"
"I mean like should I got to newyork"
" yeah fasho it would be awesome to finally meet you!". " yeah Fr and the content would be amazing.

Honestly it kind of hurt dd that he Akira only thought about content rather than actually meeting dd. He had never felt a feeling like the ones he felt when he was on face time with kira.The feeling was EUPHORIC.

Late night chapter 💤