CH2 : 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛..

Tuesday morning 7:00am

No one's pov:

The sound of loud birds chirping wakes you up from your sleep slumber again but there was constructions this time. It annoys you so you sit up and checks your phone to see the notification. No one really messaged you except for Venti.

______________________________________

Venti🍃
(Y/n) wake up!!!! Today's your first day of working!!!! 🤬🤬

5 missed call from Venti🍃

______________________________________

You blinked at the notification as if you couldn't remember about the work, then realization hits you and you quickly get out of bed; cursing yourself.

____________________________________________________________________________

8:01am

You made a simple breakfast to eat while you're on your way to work; bread with jam. I mean your shift starts at 8:15 so you don't really have time to make a proper meal.

It was 8:17 and you just arrived at your workplace.

".. I'm so sorry I'm late! I almost overslept"

You apologize to the owner and the owner just.. stares at you.

"This is your first time yet you're already late for the first day"

The owner spat out, leaving you outside. You looked down to the ground, feeling sad but that doesn't stop you from working. You look back up and walk inside.

You walk to the changing room and wears an apron that the owner gave you, while you were changing you overheard someone talking outside.

"From now on, make sure your new partner doesn't make any ruckus. Do you understand?"

" Wha- b-but I thought I work alone-!"

"no comment, just do your job."

It was the owner and.. someone? You couldn't quite catch who's voice was it. After hearing the footsteps walked away, you walk out from the changing room and walks to your spot. You planned to greet your new partner, walking towards the person you almost waved at them when your eyes widened to see who it was.

It was the female from the store.

The female turns to you and was taken aback by her view, she didn't expect her work partner to be YOU.

"Wow how unlucky."

You muttered to yourself, you waved at the female with an awkward smile. The female didn't do anything, instead she rolled her eyes wow rude.

Couple of minutes had passed and it was very quiet.. and awkward too. You wanted to start a conversation but you know the female will ignore you, so you just stayed silent.. until...

"Ganyu."

The female suddenly spoke. Leaving you flabbergasted. "w-what?" You mumbled out, looking at her awkwardly. "The name's Ganyu..what's yours?" The female spoke in a soft yet polite tone. You didn't expect her to be so soft after everything she did to you back then.

".. o-oh uhm.. I'm (y/n)"  you greeted back awkwardly, Ganyu eyed you up and down before giving you a small nod. She part her lips open and speaks up;

"First time working? Or have you worked somewhere else before?" Ganyu asked as she flips through some pages on the book she was holding. "..uh..first...first time..?" You answered awkwardly, rubbing your nape with a forced smile."..I see, well then I hope you don't cause any trouble." She said, before turning to the presence that walked in the store.

" Ganyu, hey! " A lady with lavender hair greeted Ganyu, Ganyu smiled in response with a wave. " Hey, what brings you here? " Ganyu asked, the lady replied; "oh you know just wanna see my babe working" she snickered.

'babe huh..seems like this lady is Ganyu's girlfriend..' you thought to yourself, before deciding to shrug it off... trying to ignore the fact you liked Ganyu, maybe just because she starts a conversation you immediately got attached to her or something.

____________________________________________________________________________

10:01pm

Ahh finally, shift is over. You stretched your limbs upwards in relief, feeling and hearing your spine cracking contently. You walk out from the changing room and sees Ganyu and the so-called girlfriend, Keqing, holding hands as Ganyu kiss her cheek. They both walked out leaving only you alone in the store.

You sighed, rubbing your nape in exhaustion before flicking all the lights out and grab your bag. Then walks out from the store and locks the door.

You made your way back to your apartment. Once you arrive you immediately plop down on the couch due to exhaustion. "Fuck...this couch feels more comfortable than before..." You murmured to yourself, feeling the soft sheets of the couch enveloping you with its cold mix with warmth.

And slowly, you drift off to sleep (probably forgot to take a shower haha stinky *points at u)

End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : deadass forgot there's people reading this but atp I don't think anyone remembers this book, Wattpad is dead as hell but yk what fuck it we ball

Thank you for reading ~

Art cr : @cccyrui on twt/X