Space Sisters

The past couple of weeks had been particularly exciting for Peter. The webslinger had boldly gone (or should that be come?) where no man had gone before and had made love to not one or two but three different alien women.

All in all things were pretty good for the young hero.

Two of Spider-Man's extraterrestrial lovers, the adoptive sisters Gamora and Nebula, were currently sparring.

*Clang!* Nebula blocked Gamora's sword blow with her batons and shoved her back. "You've gotten faster." Commented the green woman as she twisted away from a strike. Nebula acknowledged the compliment with a smirk and pressed her advantage. "Thor and Quill were talking about leaving soon." Said the Luphomoid in a casual manner "I heard them arguing earlier, Quill wants to leave immediately but Thor wants to make a stop at New Asgard first." With another clang Gamora parried a blow from her sister "What do you think we're going to do?" the Zehoberei asked.

Nebula raised an eyebrow with a questioning expression on her face "What do you think?" The blue sister had a point. "Right. Stupid question.", Gamora conceded, "Did you hear when we might be going?" The blue woman shook her head, "No but I got the impression they meant soon."

Another baton swing put the emerald skinned woman on the back foot. Nebula saw an opportunity to press her advantage and throw her sister off balance mentally as well. "So what's the deal with you and Peter?" Asked the Luphomoid in an innocent tone. As she predicted Gamora faltered slightly "W-what're you talking about? Nothing's happening between me and Quill, we're just friends."

"I see." Smirked the blue woman. "But i'm not talking about Quill. I know what you and Spider-Man have been up to, he's certainly skilled with his penis isn't he?" In her surprise Gamora stumbled and Nebula struck again, this time knocking her sister to the floor. "Hah! I win!" The Luphomoid crowed triumphantly.

Pushing herself up the Zehoberei turned to look at her sister "You've been sleeping with him too? When?" Gamora asked incredulously. "I have." Admitted Nebula as she reached a hand out. "Rematch?"

"Don't try and change the subject. When did you have sex with Peter?" Demanded the Zehoberei. "About a week ago was the first time." Said Nebula nonchalantly "And once or or twice more over the last few days".

"What!"

"Oh don't look so indignant.", Said Nebula, helping her sister to her feet, "It's not like you've got anything exclusive. Anyway about that rematch?" She continued. Brushing herself off the emerald skinned woman said "I have a better idea. How about a wager?" This piqued the cyborg's interest "Go on..." she said. "Simple enough bet. We keep doing what we're doing with Peter and before we leave we ask who's better and the winner gets him all to themselves next time we're here." Explained the Zehoberei. "You in?" She asked her sister.

"You're on. But I get the the first go." said the Luphomoid and, with a handshake, the bet was made.

Peter, meanwhile was blissfully unaware that he'd just become part of a competition that was more than just sibling rivalry. The teen was currently on the phone to his aunt, explaining that he'd be staying at the facility for a while longer. "I know I'm not at the apartment much anymore but I wanna be here in case they need me. And the Guardians are cool I've liked getting to know them." Peter paused whilst May spoke. "Yeah I guess I am growing up. I promise I'll be home soon. Bye May, I love you too. Say hi to K.A.R.E.N for me." With a sigh Peter hung up.