comfort pt 2

Genre: Fluff
Ship; Sapbur
Plot: just the aftermath of what happened in pt 1.
Requested by; robin_teddybear
Onto the story.  Sapnaps POV
    ⟟ held Wilbur close in my arms comforting him as he cried. Soon later he fell asleep so ⟟ set him on the bed and laid down with him and cuddled him. When Wilbur was asleep ⟟ decided to call Dream and George. "Hey Guys!" ⟟ said to them.
     "Hey Pandas, wanna hang out today?" Dream asked me.
     "Im good, im cuddling Wilbur" ⟟ said to Dream and George
     George seemed not to really care because me and Wilbur are dating so to him it was like spending time with his bf, but Dream seemed mad but didn't say anything and just hanged up leaving me and George on call. "Im sorry about Dream, he just is jealous that you're not hanging out with us anymore and hanging out with Wilbur." George said to me.
     "No, no. Its ok!" ⟟ said "but ima hang up now, ok?" ⟟ said to George as he hung up. ⟟ put my phone away and looked at the sleeping boy over me. 'Seemed like he rolled onto of me and fell back asleep' ⟟ thought to myself as ⟟ wrapped my arms around the sleeping boy that I'm glad to my own.

    Word count: 221  this took awhile but hopefully you like it!