Stuck In Traffic But At Least I Have People To Talk To

Abby's POV
We are 15 minutes away from The Hobby Airport but then Dusty stands in the front of the seat and wanted everyone attention to the front."Ok everyone y'all all know that we are 15 minutes away from the airport but there is traffic up ahead from where we are at so the estimated time we will get there is 1:35 which from now is 45 minutes"Dusty says and I know every is fucking pisst and especially when the flight takes off at 1:50.

I see someone raise their hand and Dusty lets them speak."So what about practice today" "Chas I do not know about practicing today and I do not even know when we will get there"Dusty said as I close my eyes and do the math,how long we will be in the airport and when we will get there.I figure it out and raise my hand."yes Mrs Abby"

"Well we know are flight is at 1:50 which is 15 minutes in the airport and Houston to Seattle is 3 hours and 47 minutes so we would get there at 6:07 in the afternoon I hope this answer your question Chas"I said that and everyone was in shock that I knew that because I think I was the smartest now."Ok thank you Mrs abby I would have never figured it out" "your welcome" "Ok so since we get there at 6:07 I will give you guys 1 hour in the hotel to unpack and relax for a little bit"Dusty said and sat back down.

"What do we do now"I hear Kyle behind me and i let go of Jeremys hand as I turn around and Jeremy does the same."You guys know you do not have to keep on turning your heads at us you can move you seats so you can see us" Jose said and I turn my head to the side of my seat with my bag on my lap and I finally fixed my seat to see Kyle and Jose.Kyle was in front of me and he pulled a table from the floor bus thing and I put my bag on top of it."How did you do that Abby" "Jeremy pull up the handle on the side your hands are at then pull the seat and turn the seat"I said as he did.

"So what now"Jose said and we all looked at each other."we have a table in front of us and I have uno in my bag so we can play uno or something else"I said and got the uno cards out of my bag and moved my bag next to me on my seat."Sure why not there is nothing else to do"Jeremy said as Kyle and Jose nods.

I open the uno cards and I shuffle them up.I give everyone there cards and I leave the other cards in the middle as Kyle took the first card and placed it faced up.we have played for a little bit now but then,"Ha what are you going to do now Abby I think you should pull 4 cards"Kyle said because he put down a +4.I take my phone out and take a picture and post on Instagram.

❤️Liked by xurgirlvickyx,candygirlcandce and 297,749 othersxmexicanabbyx:UNO ON A BUS🚌🃏@fav3jeremypeña @theofficialkyletucker @fatherjoséaltuve

xmexicanabbyx:UNO ON A BUS🚌🃏@fav3jeremypeña @theofficialkyletucker @fatherjoséaltuve

"You should look on y'all's Instagram because I think I do not need to draw 4"I said as all of them put their cards face down and takes there phones and I guess on Instagram.I put the one of my +4 and I got a notification from Instagram and it is comments on my uno post.

xmexicanabbyx:UNO ON A BUS🚌🃏@fav3jeremypeña @theofficialkyletucker @fatherjoséaltuve
fav3jeremypeña:REALLY ABBY YOU HAVE 2 OF THOSE WOW
fatherjosèaltuve:I think Abby is going to win now because my cards REALLYYY suck 😅
|theofficialkyletucker:I LITERALLY PUT THE +4 AND THOUGHT ABBY WAS GOING TO DRAW
|xmexicanabbyx:@theofficalkyletucker HA YOU THOUGHT MAYBE I MIGHT PUT BOTH🫣😅🫢

[TIME SIKP]

It has been 30 minutes in the bus and we have started to move a little do to the traffic.It has been a little bit since we played uno and I obviously won the game with all of my wilds and +4 but we have just been talking and getting to know each more."So Abby do you still have a connection with your family"Kyle said and as soon as he said that My bother DM me on Instagram and I was confused,we haven't seen each other ever since something happened to our father.
"I will answer that in a second let me just do this really quick" "Yeah sure take your time abby"

thechef_joshuapeterson
Hello Abby i need to tell you something important

Well why now you never helped me after Dad so why should i help you

If you help me i will help you please Abby it is about
My family and mostly my wife

Ok fine I will help you but what happened

So I was cooking one day and Tracy my wife was at work and I had to watch my toddler twins both boys Rox and Lid.i was not paying attention and they both snuck out in the back where the pool was at And Rox jumped in and luckily I heard the splash and I went to get him and do CPR but When Tracy found out she was piss and she is not letting me by my own fucking children and I do not know what to do.Abby,can you please help me I Do not know what the hell to do

Go to the police and tell them everything that happened wait are you stay at your house or what

Oh I'm staying at moms for the mean time when you have time will you come by

Oh I do not know when I will have time a got a new job and I work with the Houston Astros so I do not know maybe and hopefully we win tomorrows game I could take and drive to Galveston at her house which is still the beach house right

Yeah it is still the beach house but that cool you got that job well thank you and I will tell you what happens with the situation bye Abby

Not a problem Josh bye

I put my phone on the table and I feel sick to my stomach as I put my head on the table.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHORS NOTE
HEY GUYS HAPPY NEW YEARS BUT ANYWAYS
SORRY FOR THE WAIT I WANTED TO RELAX ON MY
WINTER BREAK BUT I DID START SCHOOL TODAY SO I DO NOT KNOW WHEN
I WILL POST THE NEXT PART SO YEAH I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS
YOUR GIRL A OUTT✨💕🤭

Word count
1146