ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

7:15 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒌

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦.."Darrian sat next to David and questioned, "𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘢𝘮," keeping eye contact. Lost for words, Darrian turned away and closed his eyes. "𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰" david kept staring at him Darrian smirked as he turned to face him. "𝘰𝘩? 𝘖𝘬 𝘥𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" David chuckled and got to his feet. They've never revealed it, but it's at  moments like this one when David loves to 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵. Darrian rolled his eyes; he knew that David played too much; he just enjoyed hearing it repeatedly since it was always the same. the constant reminder that darrian's on his body crazy "lemme get a kiss" darrian looked at him and cringed but still placed a kiss on his lips "damn you doing me like that? i can't get a real kiss fr?" With a disturbed face, Darrian asked, "You don't shut up? what's the issue wtf." "What's your issue?" David asked, kissing his teeth. "acting mad crazy tf" David doesn't even know why Darrian is acting the way he is because he hasn't done anything. David can't even recall anything that happened today that would have caused Darrian to become upset with him. but darrian wasn't even mad he just wanted silence just wanted them to be together in peace, no talking he didn't mind the kiss but the talking was getting to him and he just wanted a quiet time with David. Darrian kissed David to get him to stop talking, the two were so busy that they didn't notice that that a text appeared on David's phone. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and the boys quickly separated, they heard someone saying"Yo lilbro, open the door." and david looked away from darrian and got up "yes?" he opened the door to be faced with jay "yo wsp, hey ddot" he came in saying "ight so i got this party and i wonder if yall wanted to slide through fr"

hey yall it's des! and that's it for my rewrite, i'll make it longer soon but i wanted to update all the chapters first!