the encounter (ch1)

The wind was blowing, my heart was pounding and it was dark. It was so dark that I couldn't see a thing. I was so scared for my life. Running in the dead of the night while a monster of such of this world chased me. I ran further into the wood, which I shouldn't have done. I soon felt the air thicken as I couldn't find no where to hide as I heard the monster get closer. I tripped on a rock and I fell which made me hurt my ankle. My ankle really hurts like hell. As tears started to stream out my eyes I prepared myself for the worse. I looked at the monster in front of me and looked at every peice of him and analyze him very well. He looked as if he has been starving for weeks. The monster was tall, hairy, and had sharp claws so sharp he could probably cut through anything with them. His eyes oh his eyes was a deep red, the red in his eyes looked like blood. His eyes scared me the most they looked like I could be swallowed up by the bloody pools and drown in them and never escape. I cried as the monster growled at me as foam came out of his mouth. The monster grabbed my arm and bite a huge piece of my arm off. Then he ran into the darker part of the woods. I looked at my arm and saw most of my arm gone. I cried as I bled out and i could feel myself slowly fainting. When I woke up I saw a bright light and honestly thought I died. As my eyes came to and so did my mind I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital bed and my mom was right there by my side crying.