Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    "What is this?"

    Su Qing felt a little guilty, and moved his head to take a closer look.

    "Which idiot reported that someone here sells Y, damn it, isn't this fucking alluding to me? In the whole base, only me is a woman! It is said that I rely on my body to get the upper hand, this group of low bastards! "

    Ruan Tian was so angry that he squeezed the phone and wanted to blow it up.

    When Su Qing heard it, he immediately exploded.

    "Which idiot spread such rumors! Even if someone reports it, what does it have to do with the base? Let's see if I don't spray them to death!"

    He was so angry!

    But at the same time as being angry, there was also an unspeakable guilty conscience in my heart.

    This report...

    "I think someone is targeting me. I don't know if there are all kinds of pink eye disease biting people recently! I won't kill them until I find out!"

    Ruan Tian's violent temper just exploded.

    Su Qing didn't speak, and first sprayed those who spread the news on the Internet.

    ——You guys have nothing to do, the base is so busy every day, who is spreading the news!

    ——People who talk nonsense have to pay the price, the Internet is not a place outside the law!

    After he finished sending a few messages, he saw Ruan Tian angrily put on his helmet and left.

    "Hey, Ruan Tian!"

    "Don't bother me, I'll go for a run!"

    Ruan Tian waved his hand and didn't want to say a word.

    Bai Tang was eating ice cream, which his son bought before, wiped his mouth after eating, and saw that there was only his son in front of him, and the goddess was gone.

    She hurriedly left the ice cream and Su Shicheng ran over.

    "Where's Tian Tian?"

    "Going to the track."

    Su Qing watched Ruan Tian heroically get on the racing car, and the momentum of howling away represented her extremely angry mood at the moment.

    He took a deep breath and sneaked away to a dark corner with shade.

    Su Qing is wearing casual clothes today, T-shirt and jeans, because he looks handsome and looks like a college student.

    Several staff members of the base saw him with a strange face, and thought he was a college student visiting the base, but they didn't pay much attention to him.

    Su Qing made a phone call, which was made not long ago.

    "Hey, I'm the person who reported it before, and I have to make an additional report. I suspect that the person selling Y is a man, not a woman. The other party has a good family background and runs a company. It's just that he has a special hobby. Don't get me wrong. !” The

    report call and the police station are not the same call.

    After Su Qing made the phone call, he thought about it, and then went to the base gate to have a look.

    Fu Shisui's nanny car has already left...

    Su Qing suddenly thought of the phone call with his sister just now. Xiao Gao's voice came out very clearly, which meant that Fu Shisui was also there.