𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"You needa re-up, Top?" East asked, watching Top walk in his office with a empty duffle bag. "Yup." He said, popping the 'p' and walking up to his desk and gently throwing two racks of money on East desk.

"How's Tae doin'. He learned the ropes yet?" Hassen asked, picking the money up and putting it in his drawer and locking it up then meeting eyes with Ares.

"He already knew tha ropes." He mumbled dryly, acting like he didn't care about him as if Dazaí wasn't in Ares Charger while he was in the trap house.

He was to busy on his phone to come inside to come in and speak to his Uncle, it did make Ares irritated but he was always on his damn phone like it was important than him.

It's been a few days since what happened in Ares room, and Ares been more attached to him and all he wanted to be closer to the other but he was always leaving him to go somewhere or busy.

It drove Ares crazy, he was going find out where he was going.

"Well, that's good." East said before standing up from his seat and walking to his office door. "C'mon, ima get you right yungin'." He rasped.

Ares hummed and followed Hassen out of his office and they went to the back room, "If you see him on da streets, can you tell him that his dukes been trying to get in touch wit' him?"

"I guess, ion see his ass often." He lied, Hassen laughed at him and looked back at him. "Why youn fuck wit him? He coo."

Ares shrugged, "I mean he alright but not coo'." He lied once more.

"I feel you. Whatcha need yungin'?"

"Gimme two pounds of reefa and sum 30's." He said to Hassen who hummed and grabbed two pounds of weed and six baggies of Percocet's.

"Top, I heard yo shit." East said which gained Ares's attention because the views on his song were going up so much which he didn't expect.

He released the song he did at the studio that night with Tae because of the other and Jaymel and Ja told him to him drop the song, they all said he could do something serious.

He smiled a bit, "Word? Ya fuck wit' it slime?" Said Ares softly. "Fuck yea, you kno I got da block bumpin' that shit onna daily." Hassen said, handing the illegal substances to him and making Ares chuckled at his words.

"Say, I preciate ya." he said, putting the drugs in the duffle bag and zipping it up and giving the drug lord a firm dap.

"You kno'. Lemme walk you out." He said. Ares nodded and walked out the room with East and walked to the trap front door.