The premiere

It was the day of your premiere for "The Babysitters Club" you had told your brother and sister to bring only 1 or 3 people.
Your sister brought Maddy and Becca and your brother only Brought Tristan. You said it was okay and you got ready
(Picture what you wanna wear)
Tristans pov:
I got invited to my friend Y/BNs sisters premiere. He had never Showed me a picture of her but said her name was Y/N.
He had mentioned that we were the same age.He asked me what my favorite Disney Princess movie was and I had said "Moana." I replied saying "Why?" He answered and said "She voiced in Moana so I was just wondering."
OMG. My friends sister voiced in the movie I have loved since I was 4! I knew this would be so much fun especially cause his sister aka my favorite voice actor will be at the same premiere I'm gonna be at! The thought made me slightly blush. DID I HAVE A CRUSH ON MY FRIENDS SISTER!
Y/N's pov:
I went to the premiere and had seen my on-set sister Momona!
We were like 2 peas in a pod. I had played Crystal Kishi. I had also seen Xochitl and everyone else. Y/BN,Tristan,Y/SN,Maddy,and Becca had came to me and Tristan looked like he was blushing but I didn't think much of it. I had seen a girl come out of the car and she hugged Tristan. I felt...Jealous. I kind of felt sad but then my friend Malachi came and hugged me from the back which made me scared but happy. He picked me up and spun me around. I looked over and Tristan looked...sad. But at the same time he had the girl on his arm
Tristan's pov:
We went to the premiere and we all got out of the car. I was kind of blushing but then...she came out. By she I mean Lola.(if your name is Lola you can Change it)
Lola was crazy obsessed with me. She was Maddy's older sister. She was also a brat I know I shouldn't talk about her like this but it is true. Since one of the actors were not their and Lola was she had to kiss ME! And it was NOT planned let me just tell you that. And it was not a kiss IT WAS A MAKEOUT SESSION. She purposely messed up which made us re-do the makeout scene like 4 TIMES. Sometimes I wish I WAS NEVER THEIR. I also wish that maybe someone like Y/N was there to kiss me. It wouldn't take long and I'm sure it would have been amazing. I snapped out of my thought when I heard Y/N scream. Some...random guy hugged her from the back and spun her around. I saw Y/N look at me. I was kind of jealous with a mix of angry and sad. I let Lola hang on my shoulder and I heard the guy say "Hey Y/BN!" my friend said "wassup Malachi." I see,his name is Malachi. He asked for our names and we introduced ourselves. Malachi knew who I was and said "Hey aren't you the guy who played Bruce in 'The Black Phone'?" I replied saying "Yeah that's me haha." He commented saying "Nice movie man." He then asked Y/N "Ready to go hang out with the gang?"
Words:606
A/N; I am trying my best to update I worked on half of this in the car so yayy 😘😘