1 - "what is love?"

10 years ago...

"mama..?" young Victoria crawled into her mothers lap "Yes honey?" her mom said brushing Victoria's hair with her fingers "What is love?" young Victoria asked her mom "Well love is a special thing that you will possiblily get when your older. Its like me and daddy, I love your dad and he loves me" her mom answered her question "I love Topanga" young Victoria say "Well Tori, Topanga is your sister. You are a sibling love with her. See, the love I have with your father is romantic love. We are married. Like you love Shawn, right?" her mom asked "yes I love Shawn" young Victoria smiled "But you dont love love him. You love him as your best friend in the whole world maybe one day you'll actually love Shawn, more then a best friend" her mom told her "That's cool" young Victoria smiled "Yes it is, baby. Let's get you to bed" her mom said picking her up and bringing her to her room. Young Victoria shared a bedroom with her older sister Topanga, young Victoria had a crib like bed. It was a toddler bed with bars around it so it was basically like a bigger crib. Her mom tucked both the girls in and kissed their head "Goodnight my babies" her mom said "Goodnight, mama" young Victoria and Topanga both said...

-Present time- 10 years later.. 14 years old-

"BUZZZZZZZZ.... BUZZZZZZZ.... BUZZZZZZZ.." the alarm on Victoria's phone buzzed "Ok ok! Im up, jesus..." Victoria whined while turning it off "Toriiiiiiii" Topanga whined while going into their room "What do you need, Topanga?" she asked "Cory and Shawn are here" Topanga said "Shawniee!!!!" Victoria smiled while running to the living room and jumping into a hug with him, they both hugged for a minute or two then Cory's older brother, Eric ruined the mood by telling them his personal taxi service is leaving soon so they all got their stuff and went to the car. Victoria's outfit was pretty simple, she loved matching with Shawn's hip hoppy style so she stole his clothes that he left at her house from all of their sleepovers.

 Victoria's outfit was pretty simple, she loved matching with Shawn's hip hoppy style so she stole his clothes that he left at her house from all of their sleepovers

(Victoria's outfit)

As they reached the school, Eric parked the car and went his sepreate way when all kids got out of the car. Shawn, Cory, Topanga and Victoria were the schools main group, everyone knew them as being together especially Shawn and Victoria or Topanga and Cory. Everyone knew Topanga and Cory were dating so everyone thought Shawn and Victoria were dating but they always denied it since it was false. Shawn was girl obsessed and Victoria was more of the loner type so they were perfect for eachother, Shawn liked big things, Victoria didnt. They were major opposites. 

"Shawnie.. People keep staring at us" Victoria looked at the ground shyly while going to Shawn and her locker with him, they shared a locker since Victoria's locker is surrouded by horrible people so Shawn offered to share. "It'll be fine, Tori" Shawn told her "Ok.." she looked at Shawn as he opened their locker "Shawn..." Victoria said "Yea?" he looked at her "Uh... Nevermind.." She sighed "Oh ok" he said grabbing his english book, along with hers and closing the locker. They both went to class and took their seats, it was in rows of 4. Topanga was in front, Cory was behind her, Shawn was behind Cory and I was behind Shawn. 

During class, Shawn occasinally turned around to me and braided my hair while I slept, I guess it was relaxing for him since I was asleep anyways and he never listened to Mr Feeny either way. After class ended, I gave Shawn my books and left with Topanga, her and I went into the girls washroom to talk "So what's up?" Topanga asked "I think I-" Victoria started

Word count: 658