CH.1 fight!!

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

⚠strong launguage

The chilly air swept green and orange gruff leaves into the sky as the playground roared with cheers and chants 'fight! fight! fight!' children formed a circle around the pair and continued their bellow. Ralph and Henry stood in the center of the parade of madness, glaring daggers into eachothers bitter souls.everyone fell silent and looked between the two 'you're going down!' Ralph screamed, breaking the unbearable silence and stepping towards Henry.The navy, yellow striped boy shoved the boy away 'go fuck yourself.' he snapped, gagging and spitting on the rocky pavement.The chant started up again and screams battled out.

Ralph pounced at Henry, mounting him to the floor, gritting his teeth his fist making contact with Henry's ear causing a sharp ringing noise startle his head.Henry kicked up at Ralph, catching his tight stomache sending Ralph to the blazing ground panting for air rapidly.Henry screeched thunderously and leapt onto Ralph, punching him in the nose 'FUCK HIM UP HENRY!!' A loud cheer came from the screaming and gasping crowd 'fuck you!' Ralph panted, swinging at Henrys pale, canopied with sweat face 'ow!' Henry screeched, flinging himself back hurling his shaky hand to his busted nose heedfully.

Ralph raised his foot scornfully, letting his mind disregard his friendship with the trouble making boy who once was his mate.
Ralph slammed his foot down onto Henry's neck with a loud grunt sending hot watery tears fly from the shorter boys eyes as he shrieked out in the jolt of sting and swell in his throat.

The crowd gasped and fell sullen watching in trepidation as Henry twichted and squirmed to his side gasping for air and clawing at the ground.Henry's face went a pasty pale under his ruddy pink cheeks, feeling an overwhelming pressure of anger to hurt the boy hovering over him.Ralph panted viscously like a wild beast, peering down at the messy haired boy sorrowfully.Ralph bent down and placed his hand on Henry's back, The brown haired boys eyes darted as he felt his throat tighten in rage, swinging his foot in the air abruptly contacting Ralph in the face savagly.

Henry stood up and looked around at the crowd challenging his hair was tangled in his eyes, he had blood dribbling down his face past his lip and his stance was strong and powerful.His chest was puffed out but his arms stayed by his chest, given up and tired.

Ralphs nose was oozing with blood and his eyes flashed with rebellious wrath 'makes us even.' Henry snickered, sloping his head smugly, his voice was raspy and sounded loose.Ralph balled his fists up and walked up to the smirking boy ready to wipe away his trashy little ego 'What on earth his going on here!' A male voice bellowed, shoving past the chanting and blood hungry kids, Henry and Ralph were chest to chest breathing heavily saying nothing but just glaring at eachother.

//

Henry sat down in the principals soft comfy waiting room seat rubbing his throat wincing at the sharp stinging feeling.He felt a dreadful feeling of Ralph glaring at him, he was honestly scared of facing him after that incident and he just wanted to hide away and never speak to anyone about what happened.