❜ ─ 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

CHANCE

CHANCE

❛ ━━━━━━━━・ ❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━━━ ❜

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏

TAKING THE GOLDEN CONTAINER AND water bottle from Circle 001, (Y/n) smiled warmly at him, watching as he flinched from the look, knowing quite instantly that she had somehow been able to recognize him once again.

"What?" She laughed, being the last one in line so therefore loitering to speak with him more. "Surprised that I knew it was you?"

He didn't say anything, instead only staring at her blankly while the other circle-masked guards around him turned their heads in curiosity at the exchange between the two. The girl could tell he was nervous clear as day from the small, almost undetectable, tremor to his hands that he quickly tried to close off by curling his fingers into fists. She merely shrugged, about to move away but stopping when her eyes flicked upward to the four triangle guards stationed in front of the double doors, guns in their hands, smirking when also recognizing one.

"My, my..." she chuckled, fingers running down her jaw and along her scar as she stared at Triangle 001, her smile hinting that she was entertained by his presence.

I see them so often...

I wonder if this is as interesting for them as it is for me?

"Triangle 001, is that you up there?" She hummed in thought as she moved her hand up to shade her eyes in a faux sense of surprise, ignoring how a hushed murmur had started to spread throughout the other players as they watched her interact with the guards. "I'm quite shocked to see you here... do you come here often?"

It was so silent, one almost could have heard a pin drop.

There was an obvious answer in the air, but she wanted to ask the obvious question to make them lower their guard, to make them assume that she was crazy, to have them only think of her as a person who would be sure to meet an early death. Even though (Y/n) acted as if she didn't give two shits most of the time, as if she enjoyed stringing people along and the gory deaths of those around her, as if she viewed those same people as worthless, she was actually working them in a way that they wouldn't notice.

She would get inside their mind.

She would toy with them and receive the information she wanted.