𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔

karma's usually stoic face broke out into a smile as stiles shuffled in bed

karma's usually stoic face broke out into a smile as stiles shuffled in bed. "Stay still, how many times must I remind you?" stiles laughed getting up completely to see the finished product.

karma grabbed the canvas before stiles could see it, "Ah, ah, ah. Not so quick, mon amour." stiles huffed before returning to his place on the bed. sunlight streamed in through the open windows casting a beautiful glow on everything including the two boys. karma's pale skin was glowing in the light, stiles thought he looked god-like.

"Thank you, mon amour. Must I remind you I am a god." karma smirked putting his paintbrush down and revealing the canvas to stiles. the painting was of the sunrise they had previously watched together.

"It's not even of me!" stiles exclaimed with a smile, karma approached him with a smirk running his fingers through his short black curls.

"Yes I know but you are a sight when your mouth is, mhm, occupied," stiles blushed but pulled karma forwards anyways and began to kiss up his stomach. "I told you." karma pushed stiles back and straddled him. stiles looked up at the god placing his hands on his waist, karma smirked leaning closer, closer, close-

stiles jumped awake gasping for air, looking around he realized it was morning but there were no streams of the sun or beautiful paintings or karma's glowing skin that was just so pretty. god, he was a mess. it felt like a curse but one he felt addicted to. he loved sleeping and seeing those lovely dreams but sometimes they were so intimate that he would wake up in a cold sweat and be extremely disoriented. he needed to figure out what these dreams meant and why he was having them in the first place. as well as how karma knew he was having them at all since he hadn't told anyone.

karma stared blankly at the book he was reading, oliver twist was a rather tragic story, but it reminded him of living in london during that time. it was quite an experience, one he would never forget. the bell went off and he felt a presence across from him. "Hello, Stiles," he whispered.

"How did you know about the dreams? Why are they even happening? Will they stop?" stiles spoke out about his worries hoping karma could tell him something helpful. karma cracked a smirk and sipped his tea continuing to read. "What is amusing about this?" stiles demanded.

karma sighed tiredly closing his novel in annoyance. "Stiles, you are aware I am not human?" stiles nodded after a minute of contemplation. "Well, I am a god, the God of Karma. Hence, the name." stiles looked at him in shock meanwhile karma ordered another tea. 

"Now, the dreams your having are they pleasant?" stiles blushed but nodded. karma smirked at this, reaching for stiles jaw. "The dreams your having is your body's natural reaction to a god's affection. As long as you continue to be in my good graces they will likely never stop." stiles eyes widened at this his body unknowingly relaxing. "Those dreams mean we have made a certain type of connection stiles, do you know what that means?" stiles shook his head once karma let go to drink his tea.