Where it begins

Parents leave the house for the day two step siblings are home alone for the day parents are gone at work but things are getting steamy at the house the brother jessy is at the table doing homework while step sis bella is in her room on her phone only in her step bros oversized shirt. She then walks out to the kitchen not knowing Jesse is in there doing homework when she is in the fridge the brother realizes that she is wearing his shirt he then proceeds to argue with her about it, and how she has been stealing a lot of his stuff lately. He then proceeds to get the shirt off of her and when he does he realizes that she has nothing on under it he gets very turned on by the sight of his step sister and says "wtf why in the hell are you not only wearing my shirt but nothing under it that is so gross" his face begins to turn red after his step sis says "well your dick dont think its gross" and he then tries to walk away in embarrassment and she then proceeds to tell him to take it out and he acts confused and she says come on lets see it. He then gives in and takes it out and she begins to suck on his big cock. After he cums in her mouth Bella goes back to her room and Jessy goes back to doing his homework.

The next day Bella walks down the hall to Jesse's room wearing short shorts and a sports bra on. She asked if she could borrow one of his hoodies for going on a night walk with her friends and he said " remember yesterday when you gave me head?" "yes" bella says "well how about you let me fuck you" she then thinks about it and says "fine but just this once mom and dad cant find out" he then proceeds to take off his clothes then hers and then bends her over the bed and fucks her then he flips her over and eats her out she tries to stay quiet while the parents are in the room right next to them. Then he fucks her in missionary he then pulls her on top of him after awhile he flips her back over and then cums inside of her and he then tells her she can go and get whatever hoodie she wants from his closet.