unreal

One day Bella was hanging out with one of her friends and Jesse is in his room playing video games when Bella's friend leaves, after awhile Bella texts Jesse to come into her room so he  goes into bella's room and bella is changing he gets hard by the sight of her body. She realizes he's there and she then crawls on the bed naked and then teases him by rubbing her pussy while he watches her he gets rock hard and he then can no longer stand it so he takes his clothes off and starts by eating her out then she starts to suck his dick and after she makes him cum they cuddle naked and they both get turned on. He then fucks her after awhile Bellas friend comes back becuse she forgot something and she walks in on them fucking and Jesse asks if she wants to join and she dose so she hops on the bed and with them both in doggy he fucks one and fingers the other and swiches back and forth and then they get tiered of that so with one still in doggy the other gose and lays infront of bella and bella eats her out while Jesse gives bella backshots. The friend proceeds to cum then this goes on for awhile and then he has the two girls put their tits together and he cums on them the girls then go to shower together and Jesse gets dressed then waits for the girls to get out of the shower they then get dressed and he and Bella drive her friend home and when they get back home jesse goes back to playing video games and Bella goes back to being on her phone. And that was the last time they ever did anything.