Fastest Man Alive

I found out I could mimic other Meta's powers with a simple touch. I call Barry. 

"Hey, Kenz, everything all right?" he asks. 

"Great. I got a fresh crime scene, a dead body, detectives intervening witnesses, miles of that yellow tape stretched over everything. hell even got an angry Joe, but I'm only missing one thing. Can you guess what that is?" I ask. 

"Ill be right there." Barry says and I roll my eyes. 

"You sure your not secretly the older twin?" Joe asks. 

"I'm sure. some how he's an hour older." I say. 

"Perp made off with a bunch of handguns, at least 6 Glock 19s, fitted with extra ammunition magazines. Somebody's looking to do a whole lot of bad." Joe says and Barry walks over to us. 

"Hey, sorry I'm late." Barry says.

 "Doing a little fall shopping, Mr. Allen?" Captain asks and I rip the tag off. And Barry looks at it. 

"Oh. I was going so fast this morning, I didn't even notice." Barry says. 

"Well not fast enough considering your late." I tell him and hand him his glove and Eddie comes up to us. 

"I downloaded the surveillance footage off the video camera." Eddie says and we watch it. 

"Looks like only one perp." Eddie says. 

"Hey can I talk to you after work?" he asks. 

"Um maybe ask me later." I tell him and we look at Barry. 

"Footage may only show one, but it was six guys." my brother informs us. 

"Look, the tracks. They're all crossing each other. Six of the Footprints. Sic guns stolen. We should be looking for a crew. Huh, weird. The shoes, it looks like they're all the same size. Kenz come look." he says and I go to get a closer look. 

"Men's 10." I tell him then go back to where I was standing. 

"Just like you, captain. Not that you're a suspect sir." Barry says and I sigh and walk away.

Me, Joe and Barry are walking through the prescient. 

"Your ability to multi-task is truly remarkable." Joe says. 

"The way you can embarrass me, Joe. the captain, and yourself all at the same time." I say. 

"Kenzie, Joe, I'm sorry." he apologizes. 

"I'm starting to think joe, I'm sorry is my actual name considering how much you say it to me." Joe says. 

"I'm dealing with a lot right now." Barry says and Joe looks around.