🤴𝓟𝓪𝓰𝓮 1🐸

*Tringgg**Tringg**

The broken Alaram jumped back Alive as the clock strike five early in the morning. A sleepy groan can be heard from the pile of untidy blanket before a lean snow-white hand reached out of and smacked the head of the crappy Alarm and put an end to its ear defining whine. Second later a figure emerged from the mountain of blankets. The young man rubbed off the remaining sleepiness in his eyes before stretching his lazy limps. He moved away the blanket from his lower half before stepping out of the creaky single bed.

Putting on his house slippers the young man make is way towards the narrow bathroom in his crappy apartment. He turned on the pipe and let the water fill his palm before splashing it to his sleepy face chasing away the remaining hint of sleep. He let out a long exhale before plastering his plams each side of the sink and leaned his weight against it as he stared at the exhausted face on the mirror. After a while of glaring at his own reflection he let his bandaid fingers trace on the dark circles remaining prominent under his eyes.

Little longer yibo.. After that you will get what you've dreamt for so long..

The young man said in a determined voice, nodding his head to the Man in the mirror who diligently nodded back.

*Beep**Beep*

Yibo looked up at the small time piece placed on the small wooden cabinet next to the sink. He let out a curse and brushed his teeth in a bruising pace as he realised that he already running late for his work.

After a quick bath the man hastily put on the first hoodie and slacker his eyes landed on before rushing towards the kitchen to heat up the beef dumpling wen han's mom prepared especially for him. He took a large bite of steamy dumpling as he dumbed his charger, earphone and and another necessary things to his color faded nike handbag.

The sun was only started to peek his head across the thick gray clouds as yibo skateboarder through the silent street of his neighbourhood. As much as yibo hated his shabby apartment yibo couldn't feel the same towards this neighborhood. People here are so affectionate towards him. Away from the bustling and loudness of the city this ally gave him a beautiful feeling of serenity.

Bobo...

Yibo smiled blissfully as he saw the elder women sitting on the front porch of her small house

Yibo smiled blissfully as he saw the elder women sitting on the front porch of her small house. The older women smiled warmly at him and beckoned him to come closer . he stepped out of his slowed skate board yibo quickly took her wrinkly and boney hand in him. The elder women beamed immediately as she feel his touch. She lifted her other hand and lovingly run her calloused fingers on his plump cheek..

Good morning nainai..
He chirped while leaning closer to the loving touch.
Oh!! He pulled back as he remembered something
I bought your medicine. I couldn't gave you yesterday because i came so late from the shift.