Stupidity doesn't kill you.

Before Irene could even do anything, the female quickly snaps her fingers, summoning red strings, and quickly attached it towards my closest wrist, which was my left, and pulled me away from the principal.

I didn't get to think what even happened, but what I heard was a slight gasp, after everything that I saw was her pulling my wrist and forcing me to run.

I heard gasps from every student we came by, shocked at my current situation.

The female quickly turns to a classroom, and pulled me inside, making me fall back and land on my back, I groaned in pain, while slowly sitting up.

*Click*

A silent sound was heard, making me quickly stand up and look at where the female is.

"Ms.. Minatozaki.." I said, while slowly heaving a breath, calming my nerves as I said the person's name.

"What are you doing?" I asked, while slowly walking towards her, Sana looks at me, once she fully locked the door; her eyes fully slit.

I looked at the door, and then at the royal, confusion was plastered onto my face, Sana looks at me and smiled..

Not the usual friendly smile..

But..

A sinister one.

Sana tilts her head, while faking confusion.

"What do you mean.. What am I doing?" She asks, while looking at me, I widened my eyes, her voice was deeper than usual, more like.. doubled..

"Sana?" I asked again, hoping that she is just playing, like her usual playful self, but nope.

Sana looked at me, and smiled widely, her eyes changing into a darker tone, her eyes turned red, as her skin starts to melt, letting me see its muscles and bones, making me stop and walk backwards, completely horrified.

'Holy shit.'

This person whom I thought was Sana.. literally turned into someone that is red, muscles were visible, and had horns on their forehead.

I could feel my heartbeat gradually go up, feeling its loud beats onto my ears, adrenaline quickly caught up to me.

"What the actual fuck-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, the thing just leaped towards me making me widen my eyes, I quickly teleported somewhere that isn't near that thing, I fell down, feeling a mushy surface.

Dirt.

I looked around, seeing trees around me, making me feel relieved.

'Seems like I'm in a forest..' I thought to myself as I felt my heartbeat slowing down.

'At least.. I'm away from that.. thing' I said to myself as I sighed, silently thanking a non-existent god.

"Do you think.. that you could get away from me that easily?" A doubled voice asked, making me widen my eyes, I turned my head back seeing the same person with horns looking down at me with a small smirk plastered on its face.

My relief was turned into the most horrified expression you could even think of.

"Well then," The monster says, as the figure silently sighs, while cracking its knuckles.

"Time to die.."

"Taeyeon."

A blood piercing scream soon followed.

[School campus]

3rd