Hashira meeting

We both stared at each other for a good minute. I then broke the silence.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

He didn't say anything back. Surprisingly. Instead he kept staring at me. He then walked past me without saying a word.

That was odd...

I wonder where Tanjiro and the rest of the crew are.

"Anyone who hurts my sister Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it!"

That's Tanjiro's voice. What's going on over there?

I hurried to where his voice was heard.

I hid behind a corner of the estate. I took a peek at what was going on and I saw Sanemi on the floor. What happened here? Why is Rengoku there? Is this some sort of Hashira meeting?

After eavesdropping on what was going on. I heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey, it's just me"

It was Tengen

"How did you know I was here?"

He smiled at me.

"I'm not the sound Hashira for no reason." He kept smiling.

"Why were all of you there? All Hashiras?" I asked

"It was some sort of emergency meeting. When stuff like this happens we have a meeting." He answered

Interesting.

"Well I got to go, we have another meeting this evening." He nodded his head and left.

Training area

I headed back to Rengoku's estate. I wanted to get some training in by myself. I've been meditating for 2 hours. I wasn't any normal meditation. I had a 4 foot long log resting on my shoulders. It was about 950 pounds. I focused on improving my concentration breathing.

I tried to keep my mind blank. I just wanted to focus on my breathing, but I couldn't help but wonder where Rengoku was. He should've been home by now, so this was a bit odd.

The sun was starting to set. I stood up and oh God. I was so relieved. All that weight just got off my shoulders.

"I'm going to make myself a snack"

I deserve it. I'll also make Rengoku some.

"KAW KAW! HASHIRA MEETING! HEAD WEST! Y/N L/N MOON HASHIRA!"

How the fuck am I supposed to be a Hashira if I get scared by a talking bird.

At the meeting

Only 3 steps separate me from the entrance door. I'm nervous. Everyone is going to be staring at me. Plus I'm late. I can already hear them whispering.

I slid the door open and the silence was loud.

I saw Mitsuri patting the ground. Signaling me to sit next to her. I made my way around... awkwardly. As soon as I sat down the meeting started. Master Ubuyashiki was speaking.