𝖎

chapter one
b u d d i e s

Rae Naoko is a Devil Hunter contracted with the Punishment Devil. Its power allows her to create weapons strong enough to wound a demon, and due to her being prodigy, she's able to manipulate the way she forms.

The brunette was currently driving to meet up with her team and the rookies for some drinks. Her team had recently witnessed one of the rookies, Denji, defeat a Devil that seemed pretty persistent in eating him in specific.

She didn't feel like lying to herself so she confirmed her attraction to the goofy blond.

"How many times did you wash your mouth?" She asked Denji with a snort.

"Uuh," he scratched the back of his head with a brow raised. "About seven times... or nine?"

Rae chuckled softly, "Yeah. I would too."

"So," Denji took a seat beside her. "Why'd you bring me here?"

The ravenette smirked, "I'm glad you asked."

A small yelp left the blond's lips as he found himself trapped between the couch and her heavenly large breast.

Rae sighed softly, a finger gliding from his chest to his jawline to his lips.

"Don't you think Himeno is kind off a pedo for making out with a sixteen-year old?" She implied. "Sure she was drunk, but you also seemed to enjoy it."

"I did." Denji stuttered. "That was until she threw up in my mouth though."

She snorted.

"Listen, Denji." She made herself comfortable on his lap, a pleasant smirk on her face as she noticed his flustered expression. "I have a deal for you."

"A-a deal?" He cleared his throat. "What type of deal?"

"Mm." She grinded against him for a few seconds before she leaned to whisper on his ear. "You stop fantasying about Makima, Himeno, and any other woman and we," Rae pulled away to stare into his widened eyes. "–get to become buddies."

He raised a brow, "Buddies? That's kinda lame."

She giggled as she grabbed his hand. "Not that type of buddies."

"Then what type are you talking about?"

Rae chuckled as she placed two of his fingers in her mouth, slightly sucking on them.

Denji widened his eyes, stammering as sweat dripped down his brows. All of a sudden he felt excited, hoping what he assumed she meant was actually right.

"Fuck buddies." She clarified. "You and I get to come to my apartment whenever one of us pleases, and we do whatever we want."

"Fuck buddies?" He repeated dreamily. "Am I dreaming?"

Rae smiled as she took off her blouse, letting her cleavage to bounce freely in front of his face. "If you say yes, we get to have a little fun tonight."