𝖎𝖎

chapter two
c o c k w a r m e r

It's been about a week since Denji's and Rae's last encounter. Due to a different mission, Rae was gone and unavailable, much to Denji's dismay.

Denji flipped and turned uncomfortably on his bed, an annoyed grunt leaving his lips once he felt the familiar twitch in his pants. "Goddamnit." He cussed softly, a hand going in once he unlocked his phone and scrolled through his hidden gallery— where he found multiple videos Rae had sent him last night of her playing with herself, sucking on a dildo with her cream, and other videos from last week of him eating her out and her deep throating him.

His breath hitched as he pumped his hardened dick, eyes closed as he imagined the brunette licking around his tip with that amazing sexy smile on her face.

Once he was about to reach his limit, his phone began vibrating against his chest, getting an annoyed groan from him.

Rae.

Feeling his excitement well up, Denji was quick to answer, "hello?"

"I'm home."

That was all he needed to hear. Soon enough he was dashing out of the door, still being kinda careful it not wake up his annoying roommates.

After arriving at her apartment complex, he ran up the nine flights of stairs and fumbled with the copy keys he had received from the brunette. Happily unlocking the door, Denji was quick to slam the door behind him and run towards the bathroom were he heard the shower running.

"Hurry up, Den." He heard her moaning voice say behind the door.

Denji burst the door open, his shirt already off and pants tightening at the sight of her leaned against the shower wall with her dildo rubbing circles around her clit.

A growl left his lips as he took off his last garments and grabbed her hand that was too busy pleasing herself.

"Starting without me?" He whispered in her ear as his thumb circled around.

Rae moaned, her hand grasping the back of his head. "Fuck Denji, you don't know how bad I needed you."

"Really?" He hummed, two of his digits slowly teasing her entrance. "We're being needy tonight?"

Rae nodded, grinding her hips against his fingers. "I know you're needy too." She said through soft moans.

Denji puckered his lip out and nodded as he took his fingers out, "You're so right."

The brunette let out a loud unexpected moan as Denji swiftly got on his knees and pushed her back on the cold wall, her hips now grinding on his face as he tongue fucked her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" Rae moaned loudly with eyes rolled back and hands tightly gripping his hair. "Just like that, baby! Shit, shit! You're so good at this!"

Denji continue to tongue fuck her, occasionally pushing a finger in or licking her juices up.

Rae pushed his head closer, a small laugh leaving her lips as she came all over him. Denji let out a chuckle, getting up to face the dazed female.

"Oops." Rae giggled. "Your mouth is all covered of me."

Denji shrugged as he pulled her in for a french kiss, letting her get a taste of her sweet juices.

"You taste so good." Denji moaned.

Rae giggled as she turned around and rubbed her ass against Denji's hardened dick. "Come on, baby. Fill me up."

Denji let out another growl, his hand coming down to smack her ass whilst teasing her entrance with his tip before roughly slamming in.

"Mm." Rae bit her bottom lip, her boobs and ass bouncing as the blond pounded into her.

Noticing her breast from the back, Denji leaned closer, his hands finding easier access to grope her breast.

Rae let out a cry, the familiar notch in her stomach beginning to build up.

"Well that was fun." The brunette said with a smile as she finished drying her hair.

Denji yawned and nodded with a grin. "You bet it was."

The two stayed naked, both too tired to bother changing into their night clothes.

"Why don't we go to sleep?" Rae yawned as she got comfortable right next to the blond. "We have to go to work early tomorrow."

He nodded as he too got comfortable, wrapping an arm around her waist and brining her closer to him.

"Denji." Rae whined playfully. "We're both naked."

"And?" He said.

She giggled and shook her head as she turned over to rub herself against his dick. "This."

"Oh..."

She scoffed amusingly as she reached her hand back and got a hold of his dick, pumping it swiftly.

Denji let out a soft breath, his eyes shut in ecstasy. "I thought we needed to go to sleep."

"We will." She said mischievously. "But first," Once his dick finally hardened, she turned over again, making sure to carefully enter his dick into her again. "Let me be your cockwarmer while we sleep."

Completely falling into a deep slumber, Rae awoke the next morning with a loud moan as she cummed while Denji continued to pound into her.