IM SO SORRY 4 THIS

It was my last year of secondary school, I was walking down the hallway to go to my geography class when I heard a " Hey, you! " recognizing the voice i replied " Y-yes sir? "

It was my headmaster Mr. Griffin, Stewie Griffin " Come to my office after class." As I entered class 209, I couldn't stop thinking about what he wanted me for and honestly how fit he looked in his oversized blazer and tight jeans. "Samantha! Samantha!" my geography teacher said irritatedly " Yes, yes mhm?" I said shaken up

" What's the answer to question 16?"

I read the question as i realised i didn't know the answer " Oh i'm sorry Mr. Hunter I don't know the answer"

The class ended and I started walking to Mr. Griffin's office

"Ah I'm glad you arrived" "Okay? What's the probl-" then he started kissing me passionately and i was kissing him back knowing that this was probably wrong but i enjoyed it. I saw him undoing his tunic buttons, so I started undoing my skirt and that's when I saw it. His abs that I could sleep on all day and night. Then he licked his fingers and stuck them inside me and I couldn't help but let out a blood-curdling moan "Oh! Oh yes!" Then I looked down and saw it, bigger than a six inch and sticks it inside me and thrusts and thrusts until I can tell he's getting close to it and so am i. Then he takes his pink tip out of me and squirts all over my stomach and breasts as I hear a groan from him " Uhh oh" then he starts licking down to me. "Ahhh!! Don't stop!!" then it gets closer and closer until i cant hold it anymore then MY water goes everywhere, as he stops i hear a wet sucking and squelching. Then he said firmly "Ah, that was good. But you need to leave, come back tomorrow?" "If it will be that good again, then yes" I said tiredly.