Yandere Dexter alphabet

I love him so much 😍😍🤭🥰

Affection: How do they show their love and
affection? How intense would it get?

He's really shy at first but soon when he warms up to you he gives you affection, it does get a little intense when someone gets him jealous or when he overthinks a lot.
He does overthink a lot it gets really bad.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He an exterminator of course it will get messy, well a little messy from time to time it depends on how long he holds the grudge or when he overthinks a lot.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He won't mock you he thinks you getting kidnapped and hearing him killing your family and friends is enough.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Affection.
Maybe something else but I don't know what yet.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Well he never had this feeling before and he'll do anything to keep the feeling.
I won't say he is vulnerable but he kinda is in a way you know what I mean.?

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Hurt, who could you act like this even though he's holding you against your will.
He might get upset but he kinda has a short temper at times so be careful with that.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He does see it as funny when you try to escape but I won't say he will exactly say he does see it as a game.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

He does throw you around when hes mad and I do t me throwing you around, I mean him like shaking you a lot. Like the girl from Nemo.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Maybe married he does get excited imagining your guess wedding, he acts like a kid when he thinks about it you just see him straight up crazy.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Kill like that's the only thing that satisfies his jealousy, now you know why he takes rats home he kills them to satisfy himself.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He's so happy all the time when he's around you super loud and he jumps on you out of excitement, he loves you so much.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He approached like a normal exterminator at first, doing his whole intro and stuff but when he properly saw your face he turned red.
Making him unfocused on what he was supposed to do.