freshers day

"Hey kyung come here let's sit here "

Lay called kyungsoo loudly and everyone  attention is on him

They all gasped suddenly when they saw kyungsoo  especially seniors who doesn't know they are studying in the same college.

Kyungsoo can here all the Murmerring

" Look isn't that the guy who got married to prince baek .i saw him on the pic that got leaked. "

" Aww he looks cute tho "

" No wonder why prince married to this squishy "

Etc etc

Kyungsoo really hate attention he walked into the direction where they called without looking at anyone. And the first thing he done was he pinched the right leg.

" Ouch..... Waeeee? "  Lay flinched

" I told you so many times that don't call me from far I hate it  . Look what happened now they are all looking at me "

" Aww don't tell me you are embarrassed bcz both juniors and seniors are here including baekhyun" He said and gave a wink to ksoo

" Shut up"

" Lay plse don't you will be the one who needs to suffer after ending this program so be silent "chen warned before the announcement.

" What are you talking mom?  Is this needed? "

"Just hear me first , what you mean by is this needed? Is this a new things that introducing you two the public after your marriage "

"  But maa whole country knows that I'm married  then why? "

" It's an official program with the media, it should be done at time. that's it no more talking. Bring ksoo before getting late we need to prepare before it held"

Kyungsoo , and his friends we're walking when they spot a place near the large tree at the back of college building. 

" It's look old but great area right? "

Lay asked

" Right can we check there, for a moment? "

Everyone nods when xiu suggested it

" Wuaaah  look at this painting from jujutsu kaisen "

"That means talented  students were also studied here"

Suho soon joined with kai with dads jock.
They forgot the time and spend a little more. They knows that kyungsoo is stressed bcz of this marriage and he is struggling . Ksoo never opened his mouth or listened what they talking. Ksoo frnds circle realised that and thought to spend a little more since many of the students couldn't find out the place. Who will be ok after all this.. ?

"Kyungsoo come here let's sit here for a while " Suho  hold kyungsoo hand and walked to the wall near the building .

They were enjoy the sight while college bell rang.

" What the....... "

Lay was just staring them with amused expression

" Bwooyaaaaaa  ? "

"Don't worry we are just spending time in the library"

Suho suggested with a calm voice

" Are you serious? Reading without any books? "

"Chen don't be a scared cat come here and sit I don't wanna go"

~

Meanwhile someone is searching for kyungsoo for the coming conference program that had been informed by his mom.

"Wtf....... Where is he? "

"Baek calm down he ll be here in the college don't worry "

" Wtf, It's time for the program I don't have much time left chanyeol "

Baekhyun phone rang suddenly and it's sehun

"Hey "

" Baek come here he is here in the back of the 4th building "

" You mean where we had celebrated the freshers day  building? "

" Aaah yes yes "

~~~~~