Combat Studying

Sasuke Uchiha the second loved watching his father fight.

His mother would tell her friends anytime they got together about how her son would watch his dad practice his sword fighting skills.

"He just loves his father!" She would say with a content expression while her friends would react with joviant exclamations.

"I can barely get Boruto to look at anything but the television screen!" One would probably respond while they all laughed.

But Sasuke watched his father intently for a reason more than simple love.

It wasn't admiration or interest in sword fighting...

It was combat training.

- Chapter 1: Combat Studying

This wasn't the only instance of Sasuke Uchiha, the second, watching people around him intently.

Little did his mother know, he had no friends, and every single time he said he was going to see them, he went to see one adult man.

He was akin to a child anyway, Sasuke thought while he knocked on two large wooden doors.

"Hey whos-" Naruto's bright cherry voice whispers into the loud streets of Konoha.

"Oh hey Sasuke!" He says, recognizing the protagonist.

Sasuke wasn't here for combat training though, he was here for combat studying.

"And this position is perfect for wind style users like me, although I'll doubt you'll be one!" Naruto says getting into a karate like stance.

"I know" Sasuke said, a little resentful of Naruto's good luck.

"It's a rare element."

"But this!"
Naruto says, changing his position.
"Is almost the exact same thing but for fire style users!"

"That's useful information, thank you Naruto" Sasuke would say mentally while staring blankly at Naruto.

"I'll assume you'll be using fire wizard magic  since you're an Uchiha."

"I'm not a kid Naruto, I know that wizard magic doesn't exist." Sasuke says with his arms crossed.

"I know about chakra."

"Eh!?!" Naruto exclaims falling to the floor.

"Not a kid, but you're 6!!?!?"

_

Tried to do a bit of stuff but just want to say there will be some changes with jutsu.