The start of a new realization

| Seol,Korea 1:00. | "Dad I want a new bag a kid at the store completely RUINED it dad." Lisa was once again annoying her dad for a new bag. And Of course she was lying. She was never even at the store, she just came up with that for an excuse to get another bag. "Lisa I'm busy right now." Said her father. " and plus you need to start WORKING for your money Lisa, you can't always rely on me your whole life." Said her father. Out of anger Lisa hung up without even saying anything. She was so mad and said, " You know what? Im tired of hearing my dad complaining about me needing to work, it's already so hard being me!" She said to her friend, Minnie ,now remember this fact this takes place in Thailand where Lisa and Minnie grew to know each other. Lisa and Minnie walked out of the store because Lisa was hoping her dad would Venmo Lisa the money right then and there. But she was sadly disappointed. Bambam was waiting outside for them on his phone then he saw them walk off, he didn't notice until they were atleast like 6 feet ahead. He ran to catch up and asked them, " what happened?" He asked the girls. Lisa answered " My dad didn't give me any money and told me to get a job get over it." Bambam was shocked of how angry Lisa was it actually made him laugh a bit. He said " you thought he was the only one who thought that? Everyone you know probably think that too Lisa." Lisa looked at bambam and made a very angry face, it actually kinda scared bambam. He said " I mean.....he is so wrong......" he looked at Minnie to atleast back him up and take Lisa's attention off of him. " ummm yea....? He is so wrong don't believe him Lisa it is hard being you......." Bambam sighed in relief. "You guys......you're too nice." Lisa said. Bambam and Minnie were glad she wasn't mad at them because Lisa can really hurt someone if she is really pissed off.

| Time skip | 5:10

Lisa and Minnie get to Lisa's house and into her room. Minnie says "Lisa guess what?" "What???" Lisa says in a curious face. " My mom said yes to you, me and Bambam in New York!!!!" "Really???" "Yesss." Minnie said. Minnie was excited for this because the last time they ever went anywhere was when they went to Germany to see some boring monument . And they did not enjoy it one bit because they all did what Minnie's mom wanted to do and what she wanted to do did not include going out to celeb party's. And just to let you know they went when they were like 19 so like 6 years ago. They were so excited for this. They called bambam and told him about it a couple minutes pass by and Minnie says " Lisa, my mom says she wants me home to start packing for tomorrow , sorry I'll be back tomorrow to pick you up, and also can you tell Bambam if he can go here so my moms driver can pick y'all up at the same time?" "Of course see you tomorrow." Lisa also starts packing for tomorrow. She calls bam bam and tells him.

| time skip | 8:09
Lisa and Bambam get picked up and are ready to go to the airport. On the car ride there Lisa noticed bambam is laughing at his phone and it seems like he's texting someone. " who are u texting bam?" Lisa says . " ohhh it's nobody just my friend.....jk." Jk? Who is that Lisa thought she thought it was probs a girl so she asked him. "Is it a girl?? Huh???" Minnie starts getting intrigued and looked at him for an answer " cmon you can tell us it's ok if it's a girl we won't bully you about it ." She said obviously lying. " nooo it's jungkook. "Oh .. that sounds like a guy.....wait are you gay??" Said Minnie. Lisa started busting out laughing because of what Minnie said. " WHAT NO IM NOT GAY he's a friend guys." " ohhhh " Minnie said giggling. "Look" as bam shows a pic of jk . Woah he's kinda cute Lisa thought. "He's ok" Minnie said. " yeah whatevs he has like a BUNCH of girls all over him at all times." "Whatever" said Minnie. As they get out of the car bam gets a call. From | jungkook | it reads he answers and says "WHATS UPPP BRO!"Minnie and Lisa are both shocked of how loud bam got so quick. They all ignore bam as he is on call with jk and get to the airport and plane